CHRISTMAS IS OVER!

cdjunky41

I was away at the time so when I got back my wife had removed all trace of Christmas from the house... except for the lights up around our bedroom which are too high for her... which I guess I better do tonight. :(

Maybe she wants you to leave them up!! :tits::butt:

You old dog you!!!!

Are they red lights?

Is there a midget dressed in leather hiding in the closet? :popcorn:

• 1 month later...

Junky, you'll be pleased to know that this past Saturday it was finally thawed and mild enough outside to go out there and take down the outdoor Xmas lights that have been wrapped around my deck railing since the holidays, and the big stupid white-light tree sculpture that's been in the yard all that time too. They've been unplugged since New Year's but I was tired of lookin' at the frickin things every day. :lol:

...and it was a good thing I did, too, cuz as you know we got another 8 to 10 inches of snow round these parts again today!!

This was probably the first year I didn't have to worry about taking down Our tree.. Why you ask?? Cause We never put it up!! with My health issues, hospital stays etc I didn't have the strength, literally, to set up Our tree, so My wife and I just quietly exchanged presents.. No tree or nothing..... :tumbsup:

Junky, you'll be pleased to know that this past Saturday it was finally thawed and mild enough outside to go out there and take down the outdoor Xmas lights that have been wrapped around my deck railing since the holidays, and the big stupid white-light tree sculpture that's been in the yard all that time too. They've been unplugged since New Year's but I was tired of lookin' at the frickin things every day. :lol:

...and it was a good thing I did, too, cuz as you know we got another 8 to 10 inches of snow round these parts again today!!

I know what you mean, I'm fuckin tired from shoveling. I should've went to work today, I wouldn't have had to work this hard. :lol:

My lights are still up on the house...however it's the same case for every other house on our block so I don't feel bad.

Wow... you guys are insane! :lol: I saw some freak with his lights still up somewhere way down the south coast in the first days of January and thought that was odd. Certainly nothing beyond mid-January though. Haha.

Wow... you guys are insane! :lol: I saw some freak with his lights still up somewhere way down the south coast in the first days of January and thought that was odd. Certainly nothing beyond mid-January though. Haha.

If you want to come stand on an extension ladder placed on snow and ice and remove twinkle lights in 10 degree weather with 25mph winds you are more than welcome at my house...plus I'll supply the beer! :tumbsup:

If you want to come stand on an extension ladder placed on snow and ice and remove twinkle lights in 10 degree weather with 25mph winds you are more than welcome at my house...plus I'll supply the beer! :tumbsup:

:gone: *knock knock*

I think you got someone at your door, mate.

• 3 weeks later...
i am still seeing people here in town with lights and dead pine wreaths up

There's a guy around the block from me who still has his lights up, and they're turned on every night... I see the house when I'm out walking my dog and I chuckle every time I pass by

i am still seeing people here in town with lights and dead pine wreaths up

There's a guy around the block from me who still has his lights up, and they're turned on every night... I see the house when I'm out walking my dog and I chuckle every time I pass by

Because you know it pisses me off? :lol:

• 9 months later...

My Christmas shit was all taken down over the weekend, Dom... ya happy? :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
I didn't put nothing up, I didn't take nothing down...

What?

So... you... Didnt put nothing up?... so you put up something... yet, you didnt take nothing down..... so you took down something....

You got issues... :headbanger:

• 2 years later...

Time to start taking down the lights already!!! :taz:

Get the boxes from the attic/cellar, and start packing the shit up!!! I don't believe people still have their lights up!!!

You heard the man! It's over, put your shit away!! :rofl2: