http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endID=442368914

listen to the tunes, ftom my 1980's band The Score

thanks!!! Paul

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am the second guy from the left, the blonde bassist!!!! hehehahaha

Hey, this really sounds great, Paul !! :drink: Where have you guys been all the time ??

Are there any plans ?

thanks guys!!!!! well a little back story is we played at a Jersey club called the Galaxy,that was our home base, we played throughout the Philly area as well and the sound of Philly that time was kinda new waveish stuff, and through the years we saw BJovi, Heaven's Edge, Cinderella, Britny Fox get deals but we kept plugging on, we played alot with the band Ivory Tower. We did a few demos and met with a few New York companies and showcased at CBGB's believe it or not around 88, and lots of other showcases, lots of people thought there was some strong tunes but I guess we got a little depressed and called it a day in 89-90 or so. Maybe we were a bit on the lighter side for the bands that were huge around that time, not sure why or what did not happen????

we just started the conversations back up during the Holidays after 20 years or so, most of the band has been back in touch, so who knows, maybe some interest will come now, we do have about 10 fairly good demos or so, we will see, time will tell, thanks for listening and thanks for the positive reviews, u guys are awesome!!!!! I will keep u posted!!! Paul

thanks guys!!!!! well a little back story is we played at a Jersey club called the Galaxy,that was our home base, we played throughout the Philly area as well and the sound of Philly that time was kinda new waveish stuff, and through the years we saw BJovi, Heaven's Edge, Cinderella, Britny Fox get deals but we kept plugging on, we played alot with the band Ivory Tower. We did a few demos and met with a few New York companies and showcased at CBGB's believe it or not around 88, and lots of other showcases, lots of people thought there was some strong tunes but I guess we got a little depressed and called it a day in 89-90 or so. Maybe we were a bit on the lighter side for the bands that were huge around that time, not sure why or what did not happen????

we just started the conversations back up during the Holidays after 20 years or so, most of the band has been back in touch, so who knows, maybe some interest will come now, we do have about 10 fairly good demos or so, we will see, time will tell, thanks for listening and thanks for the positive reviews, u guys are awesome!!!!! I will keep u posted!!! Paul

You definitely should try to revive all this, Paul ! Look at the CD by Moritz - "City Streets". That was first released after about 20 years. Maybe you should talk to Sam ?!?!

All the best, mate !! :drink: Count me in, I'll buy the CD for sure !! :tumbsup:

Maybe you should talk to Sam ?!?!

I thought the same. Get in contact with Sam (Retrospect). :)

Great tunes BTW! :banger:

Press up some CDs, I'd like to buy one!

thanks all, we gotta try to find a few more studio demos, I think we have 7 or 8 from this version of the bands, there are a few from earlier versions, but not the same sound, hmmm, gotta find some more!!!

• My Little Pony
Not bad at all. Get Retrospect to release your stuff! I would defenitely buy one.

Yessir, me too! Not only is it good stuff, but I like the idea of supporting a fellow Harmonizer.

I talked to a few of the guys and they said thanks for the great positive vibes, they do not know that there is a melodic rock underground thing that never went away!!!! they were blown away!!!

I talked to a few of the guys and they said thanks for the great positive vibes, they do not know that there is a melodic rock underground thing that never went away!!!! they were blown away!!!

So when is the CD out? :whistle:

stop procastinating with your fans man & put that cd out :)

hopefully you guys can geta Rocklahoma show or something!!!

music like your bands is too good to be kept amongst yourselfs :beerbang::popcorn: