My 80's melodic rock band

swriter

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Paul that was great buddy! :headbanger:

thanks Nick!!!!!

Gotta listen to this next time I'm at home on the net!!! Really want to hear this stuff, mate. Haven't seen a bad word yet so it must be good. :)

Gotta listen to this next time I'm at home on the net!!! Really want to hear this stuff, mate. Haven't seen a bad word yet so it must be good. :)

Very mid 80's AOR stuff and some excellent tracks. I now have them on my Zen and they sound excellent. :headbanger:

Man I couldn't for the f*ck of me find this thread. Thanks for the timely bump! :lol: This is very cool stuff. Nice work, Paul. Awesome vibe and good strong songs. I really dig those first 4 tracks a lot. This is heaps better than a lot of released CDs I've heard in this style. Good luck getting it out there, mate! 'How long' is nice too.

This is heaps better than a lot of released CDs I've heard in this style.

Definitely!!! I have in my small collection AOR music such as this but this is 10x better. They just got to be pressed on CD.

thanks Geoff, Jez and Nelson!!!!! I appreciate it so much!!!

• 3 weeks later...

hmmm, no comment from my friend Wotty yet? hmmmm hahahaha

Good idea above. Why not Retrospect?? Got that heavy-AOR sound....Very nice. Paul...Love the hair!! :beerbang:

Good idea above. Why not Retrospect?? Got that heavy-AOR sound....Very nice. Paul...Love the hair!! :beerbang:

hahahahah Thanks Ry!!!! White Rain and Aqua Net were sponsors!!!! hehehehe

• 2 months later...

wassupp, may have some news real soon, I put all enquirers into the main guy from the band and he told me something is goiing on soon, he is even keeping me in suspence!!!

wassupp, may have some news real soon, I put all enquirers into the main guy from the band and he told me something is goiing on soon, he is even keeping me in suspence!!!

I hope that means a nice silver pressing of those excellent The Score tunes mate! :tumbsup:

I hope that means a nice silver pressing of those excellent The Score tunes mate! :tumbsup:

backed! :drink:

backed again ! :drink: :drink:

backed again ! :drink: :drink:

Triple backed!!!! :drink::drink::drink:

hehehehe, thanks my brothers!!!! I can't wait to hear the news whatever it may be, at least we got talking again after 20 years(the band) THANKS, I will keep u posted

• 2023 Gold Donors

Wow, I missed this thread the first time around. This is some good stuff you guys have here. I'd definately pick up a cd if you guys released one. I see on your myspace page that it says "Record Label: Retrospect". Does this mean that we will see something soon coming from Sam?

Wow, I missed this thread the first time around. This is some good stuff you guys have here. I'd definately pick up a cd if you guys released one. I see on your myspace page that it says "Record Label: Retrospect". Does this mean that we will see something soon coming from Sam?

thanks my friend!!!

heheheheh, well I guess it is official if the keyboardist put that on the page!!! the question now is when??? hehehe

We are VERY pleased to have signed this great hidden gem of an act. Paul , I love this album! I think fans of bands like Dreamstreet , The Innocent , Fortune and the like are going to be very pleased with this cd. Thanks to everyone here for recommending Retrospect - that really means a lot and I know it's taken a lot for me to earn your respect. Artwork is nearly finished , remastering is finished so I am hoping for a mid-May release date at the latest.

Paul you rock! Thanks for the opportunity to represent THE SCORE!

Lots of BIG BIG releases coming out this year - I hope many of you will try them out and will be pleased with the results.

ROCK ON GENTLEMEN!

Sam

Thanks Sam, cant wait for Retrospective records night in NJ in May!!!!!!!! and I am planning to go to Rocklahoma if there is a plane route!!!! rock on!!! Paul

Thanks Sam, cant wait for Retrospective records night in NJ in May!!!!!!!! and I am planning to go to Rocklahoma if there is a plane route!!!! rock on!!! Paul

What is this RETROSPECT RECORDS NIGHT IN N.J. you speak of?

Please keep me informed!

What is this RETROSPECT RECORDS NIGHT IN N.J. you speak of?

Please keep me informed!

A few local bands from RRecords I believe, Midnight Hero, Krank, I think Whitefox and a few more, gotta check with Sam on the particulars!

The Pennant East is in Brooklawn NJ, just across the bridge from Philly

Rob told me the album will be called, The Good The Bad and the Ugly! I laughed but he said no, seriously, so, I have no clue, will keep u posted!!!!! heheheheh

• 1 month later...

good news, got a call today from Rob the keyboardist and the proofs r in and the cd should be out soon!!!!! thanks to all for the positive vibes on the songs!!!! Paul