The end of my life & posting at HH ?

Glen

Karen & I had our 3 month scan yesterday and I am thrilled (& shocked) to say that we are expecting twins!!!!

Due date (end of my life).........20th June.

:drink:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karen & I had our 3 month scan yesterday and I am thrilled (& shocked) to say that we are expecting twins!!!!

congrats sweetie. what is it with twins around here...Doesn't faust and somone else have a set as well? i mean i have a set, but not twins, mine are just mere norks.

Congrats on your imminent Daddyhood, sir, from one Rockin' Dad to another. I have two kids, but fortunately Mother Nature decided to give them to us one at a time, not both in one shot... :crazy:

Ya want some free advice? Start stocking up on coffee and Red Bull now, you're going to need it... :)

Congrats on your imminent Daddyhood, sir, from one Rockin' Dad to another. I have two kids, but fortunately Mother Nature decided to give them to us one at a time, not both in one shot... :crazy:

Ya want some free advice? Start stocking up on coffee and Red Bull now, you're going to need it... :)

Cheers Keef,

Ive got one 18 month old girl already........so by June it will 3 under the age of 2.5!

Everytime I think of it I quake.

(no sleep til Hammersmith.........2011).

congrats sweetie. what is it with twins around here...Doesn't faust and somone else have a set as well? i mean i have a set, but not twins, mine are just mere norks.

Thanks Widda,

Nothing wrong with Norks. :bowdown:

Congratulations! My brother and his wife just announced this weekend they are expecting twins also. Must be something in the water. :lol:

Ive got one 18 month old girl already........so by June it will 3 under the age of 2.5!

:yikes: I'd hate to see your diaper bills... good luck bro.

Good advice ! :tumbsup: But big CONGRATS from me as well ! :cheer::cheer: I have 3 kids and I'm still on the board. OK ..., they are a little older, but don't worry ! :lol:

Tesco's own work out at about 4p each - still astronomical tho.

To be honest that's the least of my worries, the prospect of buying a new car is hurting more :crying:

It will all be worth it tho.

Tesco's own work out at about 4p each - still astronomical tho.

To be honest that's the least of my worries, the prospect of buying a new car is hurting more :crying:

It will all be worth it tho.

the insane things...done all for love. ;)

Wow, am well chuffed for ya mate. No more Firefest or Simple Plan (hope this was a good 'un) concerts for any more! :beerbang:

Congratulations to you both, fantastic news. :banana:

I`m quite envious as I would like some more kids but Mrs Rock Fan says no more. :(

Best wishes once again mate :tumbsup:

Oh man, you poor bastard! Big congrats to you both, and be sure to cram in as many good music recommendations as you can before June when you leave us for good! ;)

Congrats Mate!

:yikes: -While watching you wife give birth.

:wacko: -For the lack of sleep you will be lacking.

:tits::butt: -Too tired to have any of this...... :crying:

:blink: -While they reach young adulthood.

:dance: - When they finally move out and go to college.

Through it all, be sure to have plenty of this..... :beerbang:

All kidding aside!

God bless you and your family and don't be gone for to long.