Yahoo! Fantasy Football '08

hsf

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who are the Craptacular Crappers that I'm hoping to beat?

That would be me. :spvader:

Damn you Dark Lord... I'm feeling pretty doubtful quite honestly... :(

I was feeling pretty confident when I went to bed...woke up and you had pulled within 6. Maybe Plax will get run over by a rental car on the way to the game... :whistle:

I was feeling pretty confident when I went to bed...woke up and you had pulled within 6. Maybe Plax will get run over by a rental car on the way to the game... :whistle:

That may happen in a while if the lawsuit doesn't work out well for Epic Rental... :blink:

I'm STILL not out of the woods. Dave's got 3 players playing tonight. I have the Giants D.

Down to the wire. (I'm sure I'll manage to pull a loss out at the last minute. I'm talented like that.)

(In my other two leagues, I REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY got my ass handed to me.)

Another great managerial week. I start Eli instead of Peyton in one league. Sit Braylon in another. And in yet another, have 4 guys on byes and have no reserves to start for guys that are out.

Fantasy football can suck it big time!

That may happen in a while if the lawsuit doesn't work out well for Epic Rental... :blink:

Damn! Even when I do score I can't win! I guess the words are true..."You don't score, until you score!"

Good game Pete.

Damn! Even when I do score I can't win! I guess the words are true..."You don't score, until you score!"

Good game Pete.

Thanks man, that was a squeaker... I thought you were going to pull that one out. :unsure:

This is kinda how last year was for me, I'm doing really well as far as winning, but I'm not exactly a league leader in terms of scoring... not that I'm complaining mind you! :bananamac:

Hey...I won my first game!!I guess it helps to remember to set a lineup.

Or you could set a lineup like me and just take it in the pooper almost each and every week.

Brady goes down and Moss becomes virtually useless.

Braylon Edwards IS useless (until the week I sit him).

The Browns prove nearly inept on offense until the week when they play my Defense.

Sitting Jason Elam and putting in Jon Kasay.

I just give up in football. I'm going to focus on pick 'ems and hockey.

Or you could set a lineup like me and just take it in the pooper almost each and every week.

The Browns prove nearly inept on offense until the week when they play my Defense.

I think playing Pick 'ems is even harder as crazy as this season has been and that goes for NCAA Football as well. :blink:

See Jay your problem is you have to many good players so you have options of setting good players where I have like 3 good players and have to choice but to play them. :lol:

As for giving up on Football, I hear you. The refs fucking suck and media is so fucking slanted toward certain teams I'm sick of it too. I'm really starting to wonder if this league that we all love so much is fixed. :doh:

I think playing Pick 'ems is even harder as crazy as this season has been and that goes for NCAA Football as well. :blink:

See Jay your problem is you have to many good players so you have options of setting good players where I have like 3 good players and have to choice but to play them. :lol:

As for giving up on Football, I hear you. The refs fucking suck and media is so fucking slanted toward certain teams I'm sick of it too. I'm really starting to wonder if this league that we all love so much is fixed. :doh:

Not the first time I've heard (or thought of) that idea.

I would like to dedicate this post to Sammy Morris, thank you for having one good game this year. :bowdown:

I had him in another league and he screwed me when he got hurt. So Sammy, Fuck you scrub!

:)

I would like to dedicate this post to Sammy Morris, thank you for having one good game this year. :bowdown:

I had him in another league and he screwed me when he got hurt. So Sammy, Fuck you scrub!

I was not expecting a whole heck of a lot, I just didn't have many options when it came down to it.

I was not expecting a whole heck of a lot, I just didn't have many options when it came down to it.

If I only wouldn't of benched Greg Olson, Chad Johnson and Willis McGahee because all three of them had a great week. :doh:

If I only wouldn't of benched Greg Olson, Chad Johnson and Willis McGahee because all three of them had a great week. :doh:

Hell I should have left Romo in, I would have got more points than I did with THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON. :(

Hell I should have left Romo in, I would have got more points than I did with THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON. :(

Very true. :whistle:

I also had Jeff Garcia on my bench and he had a heck of a game but Aaron Rodgers played well too.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting my ass handed to me this week.

Brady Quinn, Kellen Winslow and Thomas Jones big weeks have done me in.

I was sure with picking up the Broncos rookie RB Torain that help me out and it did with one touchdown but now he has a torn ACL and is the 3rd Bronco RB to be out for the season and with Selvin Young the 4th RB to get hurt this year.

It also didn't help that Aaron Rodgers had a horrible game for me as he usually gets me some good points.