Yahoo! Fantasy Football '08

hsf

I didn't say I have no interest in fixing it.

I still don't give a shit to fix anything

Isn't this contradicting yourself? You don't really need to monitor everyone...you should however freeze the two culprits and set their line up for them. Since their records suck, you only need to do it for next week.

Your call though commish...

Congrats on the catch there. You're a sneaky one! :tumbsup: (To be fair, I have no "interest" in fixing them, but will. I still don't give a shit about it though. It just pisses me off that, as an adult, I can't count on other adults to do what's right, whether it's just set a lineup or just shut up and play football. Count that as splitting hairs or whatever. I don't care. I'm going to bed after this post.)

All I know is that I see two names with stars by "recent" smack talk, and yours is one of them. I checked both smack talks and neither seem directed at anyone in particular.

I'm not locking shit. That seems like a strong-handed tactic. That's not me. I'll give everyone an opportunity to do the right thing. (Set a line up and knock off ALL smack talk.) Anyone doesn't do the right thing, I guess they want to play "Let's force the commish's hand."

(Seriously, folks, if I were you, I'd not be commish next year, at least here. Too much trouble. I wish I'd NEVER have set it up at all.)

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know is that I see two names with stars by "recent" smack talk, and yours is one of them. I checked both smack talks and neither seem directed at anyone in particular.

Because I'm suppose to not say anything when I get attacked by that asswipe? Not my style and it never will be...when you asked for it all to stop, I did. then denny ran his mouth again out of the blue for no reason & that's the truth. But that's your bud though right so it's different.

I'm going to quote Anthrax...Who Cares Wins...

Because I'm suppose to not say anything when I get attacked by that asswipe? Not my style and it never will be...when you asked for it all to stop, I did. then denny ran his mouth again out of the blue for no reason & that's the truth. But that's your bud though right so it's different.

I'm going to quote Anthrax...Who Cares Wins...

By the way, you didn't see his smacktalk that I was refering to because he changed it in light of everything. He made reference to Geoff being my boyfriend...clearly he likes men since he likes to talk about it a lot. I'm sure I'm not the only one who saw it...it was there for a week...

F#@king Brad Childress.

It's like he knows that I have Chester Taylor on my fantasy team.

Chester carries it down to the one f#@king yard line and he puts AP in to get the TD.

Yeah, I hate it when that happens...you are going to win though aren't you?

F#@king Brad Childress.

Chester carries it down to the one f#@king yard line and he puts AP in to get the TD.

I have no idea, I still need to look. :tumbsup:

Are you kidding me?

NINE frickin' points!?! How the hell is that even possible?

It's not bad enough I have to be a warden at work. Then be a warden around here. You'd think the karma gods would say "Hey, look at this poor guy. The only joy he has in life is beer and his sports. Let's throw him a bone." NOOOOOOO! It's more like "Hey, there are people at his work with making his life miserable. There are people in this fantasy league that just can't seem to do what they need and not make his life miserable. So, since he's so miserable, let's see if we can't plunge him into the depths of despair, and maybe make him suicidal, by giving him the single worst fantasy total in the history of fantasy football! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

(I wish I could beer up right now.)

F#@king Brad Childress.

I have no idea, I still need to look. :tumbsup:

Yeah I did win. :headbanger:

I should be tied for first place right now. :doh:

I should be in first place right now but somebody took care of that for me. If I lose this week and get left out he will have accomplished his goal. Thanks jagoff...

I should be in first place right now but somebody took care of that for me. If I lose this week and get left out he will have accomplished his goal. Thanks jagoff...

Well if the purpose of all this nonsense was to hurt your chances, it's done but it's also hurt some others chances as well.

Well if the purpose of all this nonsense was to hurt your chances, it's done but it's also hurt some others chances as well.

I'm trying to stay out of all this but yeah, it really has been a pretty sucky H.H. FF season with what's been going on.

I'm trying to stay out of all this but yeah, it really has been a pretty sucky H.H. FF season with what's been going on.

Backed.

I really didn't have a reason to get mad until this past week.

Backed.

I really didn't have a reason to get mad until this past week.

And that sucks because it's suppose to be fun. We'll see what happens next year...you never know. Things get better with time...

I just noticed that the guy who is trying to influence the HH league played against me this past weekend. Just so everyone knows... I had nothing to do with what has happened. I'm not sure why someone would want to ruin the league for everyone else.

I do know that when I put in my final line up last week that my opponent at lease had all positions filled. I do not remember what players were in the line up... but I do remember them all being filled. I don't even remember what day I filled in my final line up... maybe Thursday.

Anyway,

I hope that these actions don't knock someone out of the playoffs. I know that my win last week was a gift... I'm not real sure if we can do anything about it at this point or not. Best of luck to all in the remaining weeks.

I just noticed that the guy who is trying to influence the HH league played against me this past weekend. Just so everyone knows... I had nothing to do with what has happened. I'm not sure why someone would want to ruin the league for everyone else.

I do know that when I put in my final line up last week that my opponent at lease had all positions filled. I do not remember what players were in the line up... but I do remember them all being filled. I don't even remember what day I filled in my final line up... maybe Thursday.

Anyway,

I hope that these actions don't knock someone out of the playoffs. I know that my win last week was a gift... I'm not real sure if we can do anything about it at this point or not. Best of luck to all in the remaining weeks.

I think I speak for everyone when I say no one thought you were involved at all. No worries buddy...

Well, so much for this season... :(

Congrats on the win Mullet, I was hoping Mason would pull it out for me... :loser:

Yeah, I would have rather not played a bud if I'd had my way. You gave me a hell of a scare at the end though. Good game bro! :drink:

Congrats on the win Mullet, I was hoping Mason would pull it out for me... :loser:

Yeah, I would have rather not played a bud if I'd had my way. You gave me a hell of a scare at the end though. Good game bro! :drink:

I hear ya, I was thinking he might do it there for me for a few seconds... in all honesty I'd rather lose a game like that than some of the other situations I've seen this season. :drink:

I hear ya, I was thinking he might do it there for me for a few seconds... in all honesty I'd rather lose a game like that than some of the other situations I've seen this season. :drink:

True dat ;)

Well Pete has got to be happy, of the four running backs I had I benched the two that had the most points. Doh!

I'm cautiously optimistic being 6 points up, and playing my Westbrook against your DeSean Jackson tonight...