Yahoo! Fantasy Football '08

hsf

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sick of Yahoo!

Yesterday, I set my fantasy lineups, in case of emergency and not being able to set them today.

I made sure every position had a viable starter.

Today I go back and on 2 of my 3 teams, my starters are OUT!

I check their info and this was decided on Thursday and Friday. Yahoo couldn't have updated by Saturday at noon. (I know I started when I was getting ready for college football and that and my baseball lineups took precedence, so it wasn't SUPER early in the day. And even if the Friday news didn't get updated, what about the guy from Thursday?)

I'm not having much luck anyway this football season. But Yahoo certainly isn't helping me at all.

I understand it's free and that's the main concern, but I'm starting to think that maybe Yahoo isn't the best free option out there.

I really am pissed. It's early enough in the season that I may still have a chance. But if I miss the playoffs by one game (and those points may have cost me a win), I'm gonna fire off a letter to Yahoo. (Yeah, I'm sure they'll give a shit.)

Who is Fuzzy Nut Sack and why is he only starting 3 players this week??? :unsure:

Thats who I was talking about when I posted earlier in the week that someone needed to start his line up for him & ban the person. I would rather play a competetive game than an easy game.

I just realised that Seattle was on buy this week and luckily Baltimore hasn't played yet so I was able to take Julius Jones out and throw in Mcgahee, not that he'll help but at least he's playing this week.

Now next week I'll be Illinois so I don't know how the hell I'm gonna do this. I need to try to remember to do all my fantasy stuff by Wednesday morning.

Who is Fuzzy Nut Sack and why is he only starting 3 players this week??? :unsure:

I bet he feels silly since he almost assuredly could have won this week because of his opponent's low score. Maybe that'll convince him to throw in a lineup. Never know when you're opponent's gonna get whomped that week, particularly this season.

I bet he feels silly since he almost assuredly could have won this week because of his opponent's low score. Maybe that'll convince him to throw in a lineup. Never know when you're opponent's gonna get whomped that week, particularly this season.

That opponent was me and I would rather lose than play a chump who can't even turn in a line up. I would try contacting him and if he has no intention of doing a line up I would freeze him and do it for him.

That kind of stuff effects play off berth's.

That opponent was me and I would rather lose than play a chump who can't even turn in a line up. I would try contacting him and if he has no intention of doing a line up I would freeze him and do it for him.

This "chump" don't feel silly at all.....This "chump" was a little hungover on Sundays and when this "chump" went in at 1:00 Yahoo had already locked me out.The only thing that this convinces me of is I need to drink more on Saturday night because there is no way I should have given a fuck about setting a lineup with the hangover I had.......... :drink:

It's all about a good time. Chill. I'm pissed off about my performance this entire fantasy year. In just about every league. But there's no reason to be harshin' on everybody's mellow.

I think we've ALL been there with the booze thing. (Hell, I wish not setting a fantasy lineup is the WORST side effect of those kind of mornings...... or more likely, afternoons. lol) So, definitely no need for namecalling.

Everyone needs to worry about their own teams and stuff. Like there's not ENOUGH shit going on in the NFL this year without adding more manure to the fire.

:drink:

This "chump" don't feel silly at all.....This "chump" was a little hungover on Sundays and when this "chump" went in at 1:00 Yahoo had already locked me out.The only thing that this convinces me of is I need to drink more on Saturday night because there is no way I should have given a fuck about setting a lineup with the hangover I had.......... :drink:

That was my smacktalk man. Was it any good? :)

Had you turned in a line up though you would have beat me easily this week...so thank you!

It's all about a good time. Chill. I'm pissed off about my performance this entire fantasy year. In just about every league. But there's no reason to be harshin' on everybody's mellow.

I think we've ALL been there with the booze thing. (Hell, I wish not setting a fantasy lineup is the WORST side effect of those kind of mornings...... or more likely, afternoons. lol) So, definitely no need for namecalling.

Everyone needs to worry about their own teams and stuff. Like there's not ENOUGH shit going on in the NFL this year without adding more manure to the fire.

I like to talk smack...you should know that by now. If you had a problem, maybe send me a PM next time ;)

Sorry to offend Mr. Nutsack.

I like to talk smack...you should know that by now. If you had a problem, maybe send me a PM next time ;)

Its Mr.FUZZY Nutsack,Thank You.

I have no problem. I'm DEFINITELY not going to PM you. If I have a problem, I'm throwing it out here. For everyone in the league to see. So we can all be on the same page.

I'm not that kind of commish. I don't give a crap about that stuff. But I'd like to see everyone have a good time and hate to see someone get upset that someone's behavior, under the guise of "trash talk", might ruin that. If everyone's cool with it, have at it. I just want to enjoy myself as much as possible and hope everyone would feel that way. Maybe I'm just not as "competitive" as you.

Plus, I'm just trying to keep you from getting banned. I miss Denny around these parts and it was all because people got so "fired up" over stupid fantasy sports. I'm trying to help ya. Go ahead and ignore it if you want.

Its Mr.FUZZY Nutsack,Thank You.

Ever thought of grooming? :lol:

Seriously, my sincere apologies to you & HSF.

I am an opinionated outspoken person...what can I say? It's my downfall :)

quote name='hsf' post='411530' date='Sep 29 2008, 10:08 PM']

• 2 weeks later...
Plaxico needs to bring home 7 points, 6 to tie... go Giants!

Isn't Plaxico suspended for this game?

That's what I was hoping...but he's playing. :(

I just heard Romo is out for the next 4 weeks.

Haven't heard that about Romo. Was it last week that Plaxico was suspended?

I remember he was supposed to miss one game and their bye week so he was being docked two weeks worth of paychecks.

I remember he was supposed to miss one game and their bye week so he was being docked two weeks worth of paychecks.

Yeah, that's over, he's definitely playing unless something really weird happens. So who are the Craptacular Crappers that I'm hoping to beat?

Unfortunately I have Romo too... guess THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON will be taking over for awhile... hope he does better than he did yesterday. :(

Yeah, that's over, he's definitely playing unless something really weird happens. So who are the Craptacular Crappers that I'm hoping to beat?

Unfortunately I have Romo too... guess THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON will be taking over for awhile... hope he does better than he did yesterday. :(

I'll trade you Carson Palmer for Romo if you want. :lol:

I'll trade you Carson Palmer for Romo if you want. :lol:

Haha, I already dropped that stinker in my other league, I think THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON's a much better bet.