Yahoo! Fantasy Football '08

hsf

Is it somewhere, that I'm obviously missing, where it shows you the bye week of ALL the players, both on the roster and in FA? Cause that'd be REALLY helpful!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come you can't see how points the players have until the end of the day? Is this new?

This takes the fun out of seeing how your team is doing throughout the day.

I think I actually had a good week with the Titans D, Aaron Rodgers, Isaac Bruce, Julius Jones and Frank Gore all have good days.

They tease you with that the first week so you'll spend the money and purchase Stat Tracker and be able to see updates live.

(Although, first time I was on today, it kept updating points in the matchup because Pete and I were tied at 14. I logged off and when I came back, it said 0-0 for the rest of the day. In all my leagues. I was surprised we got to see anything at all, though. I don't want to log in tomorrow though and see how bad Pete ended up beating me. My guys pretty much shit the bed again today.)

Yup, they give you a free taste in week one of live scoring and once you're hooked they make you pay for the goods. I did end up buying the Stat tracker last night for $10.00. Of course I had been drinking since noon so at 8:30 last night when I ordered it the decision didn't seem so painful.

If they would offer Stat Tracker for all sports for like $25, I'd be more likely to do it. (It just doesn't seem worth it for $10, 3 different times a year. It's all the same software. Make me feel like I'm getting a deal.)

Yup, they give you a free taste in week one of live scoring and once you're hooked they make you pay for the goods. I did end up buying the Stat tracker last night for $10.00. Of course I had been drinking since noon so at 8:30 last night when I ordered it the decision didn't seem so painful.

:lol:

Randy Moss? 1 point? WTF kind of season is this? (I mean, I understand Brady's hurt, but 1 point? Damn!)

I loaded up on the suck this FFB season. AND, I've played pretty much the wrong people all season long. I'm just waiting for fucking hockey.

I'm just going through the motions at this point. Ridiculous. That's what I say!

Randy Moss? 1 point? WTF kind of season is this? (I mean, I understand Brady's hurt, but 1 point? Damn!)

I loaded up on the suck this FFB season. AND, I've played pretty much the wrong people all season long. I'm just waiting for fucking hockey.

I'm just going through the motions at this point. Ridiculous. That's what I say!

I'm sorry Jay, what were you saying? I was too busy drooling over your avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tumbsup:

I'm sorry Jay, what were you saying? I was too busy drooling over your avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tumbsup:

What he said was that I was going to win again this year so don't bother playing. :tumbsup:

What he said was that I was going to win again this year so don't bother playing. :tumbsup:

Don't we have the same record? :whistle:

Yeah but your team sucks so... :whistle:

My team is better than the Chiefs. :nyanya:

Most high scool teams are better. What's your point?

Most high scool teams are better. What's your point?

You're not wrong about that.

I hate seeing LJ on a team that bad and seeing Gonzalez finish the last days of his career with a QB like Thigpin.

Guys, for your information Herm isn't about "winning" this season. He is about rebuilding the Chefs into a powerhouse. So honestly I see them going 0-16 this year.

Guys, for your information Herm isn't about "winning" this season. He is about rebuilding the Chefs into a powerhouse. So honestly I see them going 0-16 this year.

We both nkow that's BS. They're not winning shit this year. He's in full evaluation mode already & just wants to see progress, as do I. Maybe in a couple years we'll be there.

What's the deal with the "ties" in our league?

Shouldn't their be tie breakers like bench points to make sure someone wins and loses?

I agree, but if that was the case, had Whiplash scored one more point to tie me this week I would have had my ass handed to me on bench points this week. The leagues my friends are in all score in 1/10 of points to avoid ties.

Shouldn't their be tie breakers like bench points to make sure someone wins and loses?

I agree, but if that was the case, had Whiplash scored one more point to tie me this week I would have had my ass handed to me on bench points this week. The leagues my friends are in all score in 1/10 of points to avoid ties.

I'm wearing a tie now, is that why I sucked so bad this weekend?

No that's not it because I'm wearing a tie right now and I scored more points than anyone this week.

No that's not it because I'm wearing a tie right now and I scored more points than anyone this week.

Fluke.

Fluke.

Well actually it's happened two weeks straight, well at least I won two weeks straight, and I've wore a tie five days a week for the last four months.

Tennessee Titans Defense rules. :bananamac: