Yahoo! Fantasy Football '08

hsf

I'm getting my ass handed to me this week.

Brady Quinn, Kellen Winslow and Thomas Jones big weeks have done me in.

I was sure with picking up the Broncos rookie RB Torain that help me out and it did with one touchdown but now he has a torn ACL and is the 3rd Bronco RB to be out for the season and with Selvin Young the 4th RB to get hurt this year.

It also didn't help that Aaron Rodgers had a horrible game for me as he usually gets me some good points.

Although you didn't technically "draft" him, you must have missed my advice following last season... :lol:

Don't ever draft a running back no matter who he is if he plays for the Denver Broncos. Ever.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting my ass handed to me this week.

Brady Quinn, Kellen Winslow and Thomas Jones big weeks have done me in.

I was sure with picking up the Broncos rookie RB Torain that help me out and it did with one touchdown but now he has a torn ACL and is the 3rd Bronco RB to be out for the season and with Selvin Young the 4th RB to get hurt this year.

It also didn't help that Aaron Rodgers had a horrible game for me as he usually gets me some good points.

Although you didn't technically "draft" him, you must have missed my advice following last season... :lol:

Don't ever draft a running back no matter who he is if he plays for the Denver Broncos. Ever.

With me being a Bronco fan I've always stayed away from them all but with there being no other healthy backs I thought this would work out. Of couse they wouldn't be in this situation if they'd of just gave Portis the money he deserved but then again they wouldn't have a shut down corner in Champ Bailey(who is still hurt).

FUCK! <_<

I'd like to repeat the above sentiment again.

I'm comin' for ya big dog ;)

Romo's back and Westbrook's healthy, so I'm feeling a little better now.... :headbanger:

Yeah, that definitely doesn't hurt anything ;)

FUCK! <_<

I'd like to repeat the above sentiment again.

I'm comin' for ya big dog ;)

Romo's back and Westbrook's healthy, so I'm feeling a little better now.... :headbanger:

Yeah, that definitely doesn't hurt anything ;)

THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON = :crying:

Damn I wish I had Matt Cassel as my starting QB today.

...and I should have played THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON, unlike the last four weeks while Romo was out... fucker... <_<

So far so good though, at least Cotchery caught a few and scored for once... :headbanger:

...and I should have played THAT EGOTISTICAL MORON, unlike the last four weeks while Romo was out... fucker... <_<

So far so good though, at least Cotchery caught a few and scored for once... :headbanger:

That's so stupid that you can't put players in retroactively a few days after the game is played. ;)

That's so stupid that you can't put players in retroactively a few days after the game is played. ;)

Yeah, what happened to "Monday morning quarterbacking"?

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED? :doh:

Did you get your ass kicked too? :doh:

Willis McGahee is just f#@king killing me.

If I play him he sucks monkey balls if I don't play him he gets a 100 yards and 2 tds. :2up:

Everyone did way less than projections except for Cotchery. Romo, Westbrook... wtf? I got SMACKED... :(

If I play him he sucks monkey balls if I don't play him he gets a 100 yards and 2 tds. :2up:

Everyone did way less than projections except for Cotchery. Romo, Westbrook... wtf? I got SMACKED... :(

Who is that handsome guy in first place ? :whistle:

No, I'm in third now... you're probably looking at last week. :bananamac:

:rofl2:

:lol:

I dedicate this week and the name of my team to Mr. Michael Turner! Thank you kind sir.

Michael Turner has told me personally that he is going to send me out of my last season in the HH league 2-0 with two rings! Thank you kind sir...but watch out for Brees :(