Yahoo! Fantasy Football '08

hsf

Since no one jumped forward, I was playing around (and seeing if I could answer that other question), so I ended up setting up a league.

If you're interested in joining up, the info is as follows:

Link to join league (Football Again)

League ID: 204095

Password: heavydrinkin

Custom League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/hhfb

The draft time is definitely switchable, but I set it for when I knew I'd have computer access as I won't for a fair portion of August. I'll deal accordingly, but I just live the live draft process, so wanted to be in it. (It's set for Monday, Aug. 18, 2008, 10 PM EDT.)

If you wanna join, cool. If not, cool as well. Just taking some initiative so I can start planning for other leagues.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can do that for both college and pros, too. Just hadn't thought of it this morning, when I was setting this up. (Didn't see links either, but wasn't searching. I'll look around over there and set things up as soon as I'm able.)

Thanks for the reminder.

I'm in...should we go through the trouble of playing though? You could just crown me now :)

Why, is this one o' them fancy leagues where even the guy in second place gets a crown? ;)

I'm in...should we go through the trouble of playing though? You could just crown me now :)

Why, is this one o' them fancy leagues where even the guy in second place gets a crown? ;)

I dunno...what size hat do you where? :banana:

I'm in....again. (DIRTY BOYS) New name.... in hopes to change my luck from last year.

After winning the Championship in 2006, last season was a complete disaster. We'll see what happens this year.... :tumbsup:

I am in too as Killerbirds! Does this league allow you to dance around when you win to the Rocky Theme??

Alex

Only if you like Italians in boxing shorts :crazy:

I am in too as Killerbirds! Does this league allow you to dance around when you win to the Rocky Theme??

Alex

you wont be looking at the shorts as I hoist the trophy do the my victory dance :nyanya:

Alex

you wont be looking at the shorts as I hoist the trophy do the my victory dance :nyanya:

I'm not too worried but good luck to you :headbanger:

I'll be happy with an un-baseball like season. I just can't seem to crack through in baseball..... EVER!

As long as I place, I'll be happy (surprised). I was taken aback by my 3rd place finish last year. lol

will there be a simple "pick the winner" league this year?

Still checking, but both pages (pro and college) just say "2007 year over. Check back next summer."

Hopefully they'll be up and I can start 'em before vacation.

Just wanted yall to know I hadn't forgotten.

Yeah. I'll do that. Last time I checked, it was 9.

Thanks for the heads up.

(I wanted to lock it at 10. So you last 2 bastiches can consider yourself lucky. :lol:

I didn't even know/recall that option was there from the beginning either. Way to go, attentive guy!)

If there's enough interest, which I doubt, I could created a "B" league, so to speak. If anyone else wants in, let me know.

Thanks for the heads up.

(I wanted to lock it at 10. So you last 2 bastiches can consider yourself lucky. :lol:

I didn't even know/recall that option was there from the beginning either. Way to go, attentive guy!)

If there's enough interest, which I doubt, I could created a "B" league, so to speak. If anyone else wants in, let me know.

You got it my friend! :headbanger:

Thanks for the heads up.

You got it my friend! :headbanger:

I'd play in both if you need people. That is if you don't mind me winning both leagues... :beerbang:

I'd play in both if you need people. That is if you don't mind me winning both leagues... :beerbang:

As would I. But, no one's spoken up yet, in terms of additional interest.

(You can never lose in enough HH fantasy leagues as far as I'm concerned. :crying: )

Pete and I will play again. And you make 3. If we could grab a few more new people, we could set up another league.

Seriously. Let's go. Anyone else wanna play some FF?

Pete and I will play again. And you make 3. If we could grab a few more new people, we could set up another league.

Seriously. Let's go. Anyone else wanna play some FF?

I'm still up for it. :beerbang: