Yahoo! Fantasy Football '08

hsf

I'm sure you could stay up if you tossed back a few pots of Blueberry Coffee. :banana:

Yeah but I don't have that here, it's at work... :(

I'm actually thinking about doing it this year, what time is it tomorrow?

I think it's 8pm here so that'd be 10pm there.

How long does it take anyway? :unsure:

6-8 hours, if you want to give me your login credentials I'll take care of it for you bro.

I hope most of us will be there as it is the most fun of the fantasy season. You can chat as a group as you draft & we can all make fun of Wes' picks :)

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit! I know we're under the gun here, but I just tried to move the draft since we're over halfway in agreement.

You can't move the draft the day of the draft, apparently. The first option is for tomorrow.

I thought about moving it to next Monday. I mean, I know none of us would mind "wasting" the beer we bought for tonight and buying more for next Monday. But for those who didn't see it in time, I was thinking it'd be a kinda cruel trick.

So, if anyone DOESN'T care if we move it to next Monday @ 9, let me know. I just have to do it before the draft tonight. If it's too big a deal, we'll just go with what's set. I'm all for waiting a week. I'll send out an message to emails from Yahoo as well, just to see if we can get things lined up, one way or another, and post results back here.

Tonight works better for me than next Monday, but if it works better for more people to move it that's ok with me.

Yeah, lets keep what has been posted for quite some time now. I moved some things around to make sure I would be available tonight. Should be easiest for everyone since this was the planned day.

That's fine, I may or may not be there, either way as this year's champion it doesn't matter all that much. :beerbang:

Awful cocky for not winning last year...by the way, who did win last year? :whistle:

That's fine, I may or may not be there, either way as this year's champion it doesn't matter all that much. :beerbang:

Awful cocky for not winning last year...by the way, who did win last year? :whistle:

Some other guy, hopefully he's not playing this year so I at least have a fighting chance... :(

I might have to do auto-draft, I hope I can figure it out.

Auto-draft is already set. It already drafts the highest rated person. You can change Yahoo's ranking beforehand, but only for a few more minutes. (Go to your "team" page right now and it'll give directions.)

Auto-draft is already set. It already drafts the highest rated person. You can change Yahoo's ranking beforehand, but only for a few more minutes. (Go to your "team" page right now and it'll give directions.)

I'm here and can do it live. :tumbsup:

Is it gonna tell me what to do when it gets close? :unsure:

I'm here and can do it live. :tumbsup:

Is it gonna tell me what to do when it gets close? :unsure:

One problem I had last year was when the draft began my page seemed to freeze up and I couldn't see anyone else so I had to refresh the screen and then it all worked fine. But it is pretty straight forward once it starts.

Come on...don't be a pussy. The draft is the best part...other than winning the title. :whistle:

Read the above post bro. :whistle:

We were going to be working on the house but those plans changed so I'm here.

Beer's chilling in the fridge. Grabbing some great Brothers pizza right now. This draft's gonna be great.

(Sadly, it'll probably be the highlight of my season. :anon: )

Come on...don't be a pussy. The draft is the best part...other than winning the title. :whistle:

Why would I read a post? :)

Glad you will be there but I still smell fish :nyanya:

Why would I read a post? :)

Glad you will be there but I still smell fish :nyanya:

It's most likely your new Cologne you're wearing. :P

Okay I've entered the Live Draft and it says "Now Loading" but it's been stuck in the same spot for over a minute.

Looks like you never made it in...what? You mean you drafted that team? Oh, sorry......

:fuckchops:

Okay I've entered the Live Draft and it says "Now Loading" but it's been stuck in the same spot for over a minute.

Looks like you never made it in...what? You mean you drafted that team? Oh, sorry......

I actually did fuck up and didn't get a 2nd Kicker.

Overall I'm happy with my team well at least today. :anon:

I didn't grab a 2nd kicker either. I'm sure I'll have more than one suckass on my team when the kicker's bye comes around so I'll be able to drop someone and grab one and plug him in.

I didn't grab a 2nd kicker either. I'm sure I'll have more than one suckass on my team when the kicker's bye comes around so I'll be able to drop someone and grab one and plug him in.

You mean we were suppose to draft a kicker...? :unsure:

You mean we were suppose to draft a kicker...? :unsure:

:rofl2: I guess so. Apparently some people do suggest getting one.