Yahoo! Fantasy Football '08

hsf

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the draft is scheduled for next Monday. If there are any problems, I can move it, but we'd all have to decide on a suitable replacement date.

I'm willing to do whatever. (Just wanted it after this weekend because I'll be gone.)

Yeah, the draft is scheduled for next Monday. If there are any problems, I can move it, but we'd all have to decide on a suitable replacement date.

I'm willing to do whatever. (Just wanted it after this weekend because I'll be gone.)

Monday works for me. I just hope I remember.

Monday's perfect! Getting a six pack & looking forward to it ;)

Is this draft next Monday?

Did you sign up for the first league? Would be fun whooping your ass this year... :nyanya:

When I named my team The XFL Rejects it wasn't because I expected to be good. :whistle:

No worries, I'll be winning anyway but you guys can fight over 2nd place if you'd like. :beerbang:

Who's gonna drink the other 5 beers? :whistle:

Monday works great for me. And I'll have a six pack down before the draft even starts. Then the next morning I'll be looking at my roster going "how did I end up with Daunte Culpepper?"

Monday works great for me. And I'll have a six pack down before the draft even starts. Then the next morning I'll be looking at my roster going "how did I end up with Daunte Culpepper?"

I hear Michael Vick's coming back, you should write him in.

I hear Michael Vick's coming back, you should write him in.

Good tip. I figure I can grab him in the lower rounds. :)

Just a reminder that tomorrow is draft night. Double draft actually.....one for football and one for beer :)

Good call.

The question is:

Will there be ANY of us participating in the online draft that AREN'T enjoying a cold brew whilst doing so? :drink:

Just a reminder that tomorrow is draft night. Double draft actually.....one for football and one for beer :)

Good call.

The question is:

Will there be ANY of us participating in the online draft that AREN'T enjoying a cold brew whilst doing so? :drink:

Have to say with us old fogies it will either be beer or coffee. Aside from Wes anyway(who will be drinking gasoline straight) :)

Good call.

The question is:

Have to say with us old fogies it will either be beer or coffee. Aside from Wes anyway(who will be drinking gasoline straight) :)

I always mix my Gasoline with a little Vodka. :whistle:

God I hope I remember about the draft. I've never done an online draft, I hope it's easy. :unsure:

Then again if Pete can figure it out I'm sure I'll be okay. :lol:

Good call.

The question is:

God I hope I remember about the draft. I've never done an online draft, I hope it's easy. :unsure:

Pete's never done it... :anon:

Mainly because Pete can take any hand he's dealt and make a winner of it. :bananamac:

Good call.

The question is:

Mainly because Pete can take any hand he's dealt and make a winner of it. :bananamac:

Do you let the computer draft for you then?

Good call.

The question is:

Yeah, the draft is usually past my bedtime. :anon:

Good call.

The question is:

I'm sure you could stay up if you tossed back a few pots of Blueberry Coffee. :banana:

Good call.

The question is:

I'm sure you could stay up if you tossed back a few pots of Blueberry Coffee. :banana:

Yeah but I don't have that here, it's at work... :(

I'm actually thinking about doing it this year, what time is it tomorrow?

Good call.

The question is:

I think it's 8pm here so that'd be 10pm there.

How long does it take anyway? :unsure:

Good call.

The question is:

I think it's 8pm here so that'd be 10pm there.

How long does it take anyway? :unsure:

6-8 hours, if you want to give me your login credentials I'll take care of it for you bro.

Want me to move it up Pete? Would 9:00 be better?

Everyone have enough advance notice to do that?

9:00 is fine by me if it is easier for everyone. If you do move the time ... please try and post it here by noon tomorrow.

~ Dave ~

9:00 is fine by me if it is easier for everyone. If you do move the time ... please try and post it here by noon tomorrow.

~ Dave ~

9 would be 7 for me in the Mountain time zone so I guess that'd be fine. :tumbsup:

~ Dave ~

9 would be 7 for me in the Mountain time zone so I guess that'd be fine. :tumbsup:

Whatever time you guys pick this evening works for me.

~ Dave ~

Whatever time you guys pick this evening works for me.

Okay, if you move it to 9:00 (EST) I'll do it this year, and thank you bro! I've always wanted to participate... I'm sure that will totally fuck my season.... ;-)

Thanks Jay, you are the man. Let me know if we're a go. :drink: