Yahoo! Fantasy Football '08

hsf

Well Pete has got to be happy, of the four running backs I had I benched the two that had the most points. Doh!

I'm cautiously optimistic being 6 points up, and playing my Westbrook against your DeSean Jackson tonight...

I think we know who will come out on top there. Jackson hasn't done shite for a good month now. :(

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Pete has got to be happy, of the four running backs I had I benched the two that had the most points. Doh!

I'm cautiously optimistic being 6 points up, and playing my Westbrook against your DeSean Jackson tonight...

I think we know who will come out on top there. Jackson hasn't done shite for a good month now. :(

Yes, but it's your stellar luck against mine... if Jackson has a shining moment this year, it will happen tonight as Westbrook slips on a banana midfield and tears a few ligaments... <_<

Yes, but it's your stellar luck against mine... if Jackson has a shining moment this year, it will happen tonight as Westbrook slips on a banana midfield and tears a few ligaments... <_<

Ha, well that went about how I thought it would. Congrats Pete! :tumbsup:

Ha, well that went about how I thought it would. Congrats Pete! :tumbsup:

:lol: Thanks! It seems Westbrook's performance was only slightly less underwhelming than Jackson's... <_<

5th place here I come! :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
5th place... :woot:<_<

Let me be the first to congratulate the DIRTY BOYS! Killer season for you bro! :drink:

Thank you much.... Did OK considering that after 6 games I was 3 and 3.

Looking forward to defending next season. Although the last time I attempted to defend the title I finished 5th. That's where you ended up this year.. next season may be yours. :beerbang:

5th place... :woot:<_<

Let me be the first to congratulate the DIRTY BOYS! Killer season for you bro! :drink:

Thank you much.... Did OK considering that after 6 games I was 3 and 3.

Looking forward to defending next season. Although the last time I attempted to defend the title I finished 5th. That's where you ended up this year.. next season may be yours. :beerbang:

Yes, congrats on an awesome team, really awesome team. Defending is not easy brutha...trust me :)