Australian Tours

JC_AOR

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Crash Dite tour finally gets announced yay LOL but not good timing for Firefest fans based in Australia.

yes, i understand there will be a few overseas for firefest. already heard the disappointment of the timing from some.

I'm hoping the crash diet tour will be re scheduled to November for warmer climate to welcome the band 7 for more fans to check em out. After over 10 of Crash Diet's biggest fans are over seas in October.

over 10 of Crash Diet's biggest fans are over seas in October.

i don't think so....

I'm sure some of those over 10 own the original crash diet demo cd among other crash diet treasures not owned by anyone not heading abroad to say the least.

not saying they're not fans, but it's quite a sweeping statement to say that 10 of their "biggest" fans will be gone. btw, what sorts of 'treasures' are you referring to that "aren't owned by anyone not heading abroad"?

i dont; see the need to separate fans into classes....

i don't think so....

I'm sure some of those over 10 own the original crash diet demo cd among other crash diet treasures not owned by anyone not heading abroad to say the least.

not saying they're not fans, but it's quite a sweeping statement to say that 10 of their "biggest" fans will be gone. btw, what sorts of 'treasures' are you referring to that "aren't owned by anyone not heading abroad"?

fair enough, listing treasures will segment fans to classes so there's no point listing anything.

AUSTRALIAN & NEW ZEALAND NATIONAL TOUR DATES: DEF LEPPARD, HEART AND THE CHOIRBOYS

Wednesday 12 October Auckland, Vector Arena

www.ticketmaster.co.nz (09)970 9700 or (0800) 111 999

Saturday 15 October Perth, NIB Stadium, www.ticketmaster.com.au 136 100

Tuesday 18 October Adelaide, Adelaide Entertainment Centre www.ticketek.com.au 132 849

Thursday 20 October Sydney, Sydney Entertainment Centre www.ticketmaster.com.au 136 100

Saturday 22 October Melbourne, Rod Laver Arena www.ticketek.com.au 132 849

Tuesday 25 October Canberra, AIS Arena www.ticketek.com.au 132 849

Thursday 27 October Brisbane, Brisbane Entertainment Centre www.ticketek.com.au 132 849

Saturday 29 October Newcastle, Newcastle Entertainment Centre www.ticketek.com.au 132 849

i don't think so....

fair enough, listing treasures will segment fans to classes so there's no point listing anything.

vague.

So who is going where?

Def Lep tickets on sale soon.

Is Crashdiet on sale yet?

Anyone going to Alice Cooper?

I'm going to crashdiet sydney and melbourne.

yes tickets on sale now. about $55. check moshtix and oztix, depending on what state.

not going to alice. (not coming to adealdie i don't believe)

Syndicate are supporting alice cooper for 2 shows (not sure how many he's actually doing)

Def Lep, probably not, as same week as crashdiet/

I'll go to Crashdiet and Soundwave... will check out Def Lep when it's on sale and I probably won't be going to Motley/Michaels.

• My Little Pony

Dammit. I wish half these assholes would make their way over my way. Is there really no market for this music here?

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully 2012 is gonna be a better year for Aussie tours for AOR / MHR / Glam sleaze as it seems there'll be a few more touring firms setting up including one involving myself.

Probably the best time to have a go at it with the $ sitting at about $1.10.

SO, who ya got in mind...?

• 2 weeks later...

massive rumours doing the rounds... Soundwave Revolution cancelled.

hmmm.... let's see where this one goes.

Really? Can't see any mention of this by anyone including fans on the facebook page.

massive rumours doing the rounds... Soundwave Revolution cancelled.

hmmm.... let's see where this one goes.

Really? Can't see any mention of this by anyone including fans on the facebook page.

check out 'most recent' posts, not 'top posts'.

lots n lots of responses...