Australian Tours

JC_AOR

White Widdow Album Launch Sat Nov 19 @ The Annandale.

Be there Sydney dudes and dudettes!

I'll be there. Sounds like a massive afternoon/night.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VAIN , yes the band fronted by non other than the legendary Davy Vain looks set to tour Australia around mid 2012 :)

support acts for one of the shows if not all looks set to be none other than White Widdow :)

Wow, that's the best news I ever heard in my life!

White Widdow Album Launch Sat Nov 19 @ The Annandale.

Be there Sydney dudes and dudettes!

I'll be there. Sounds like a massive afternoon/night.

Should be a good night. and no Geoff im not driving you home. However we shall rock.

Please drive me home. What time are you guys getting there? My wife's dropping me off but I still have to get home, though it's a Saturday night so it looks like plenty of options. Party. I'm thinking of hitting the scene around 6 or 7pm, but if you doods are there earlier I might get there earlier too. I checked out half the early bands and most seem to suck... but it should still be fun. You guys know how to get tickets?

VAIN , yes the band fronted by non other than the legendary Davy Vain looks set to tour Australia around mid 2012 :)

support acts for one of the shows if not all looks set to be none other than White Widdow :)

Wow, that's the best news I ever heard in my life!

Should be a great show, hope I can make it.

My friend just rang up confirming he got us tickets to the Steel Panther/Alter Bridge gig Feb 29 Melbourne The Palace.Can't wait and don't have to be at work until 12pm next day.

Wow, I should buy tickets for that tomorrow. I'll get to see them twice while they're out here - once at Soundwave and also this show. What a pity they got paired with a pack of duds like Alter Bridge. Won't be missing any public transport for leaving this gig too late, that's for sure. ;)

My friend just rang up confirming he got us tickets to the Steel Panther/Alter Bridge gig Feb 29 Melbourne The Palace.Can't wait and don't have to be at work until 12pm next day.

Wow, I should buy tickets for that tomorrow. I'll get to see them twice while they're out here - once at Soundwave and also this show. What a pity they got paired with a pack of duds like Alter Bridge. Won't be missing any public transport for leaving this gig too late, that's for sure. ;)

Double bonus for me as i like both bands and for $60 big ones what a bargain.

I read that Steel Panther are headliners in Melbourne and Alter Bridge in Sydney. I am happy with this arrangement. :)

I read that Steel Panther are headliners in Melbourne and Alter Bridge in Sydney. I am happy with this arrangement. :)

You scored well there bro.

i'm sure pretty reckless have pull out

Yep, after listening to the album more than the other new ones this week (just the way the cookies crumbled) I too just noticed they'd pulled out when I did that list. Doesn't honestly phase me either way, just wish I'd spent that time listening to band that will be there. :lol: A lot to get through.

If you guys get a chance to see Reckless Love do so....caught them last week in London and they were pretty awesome. Much better than when I saw them tour the debut.

Holy shit, Glen, do you know something we don't about Reckless Love?! I can't see them ever hitting Aussie shores, though if they did I'm sure it'd be a no brainer for every Aussie on the board. :)

Correct, Doggy - Melbourne, and if I'm not mistaken, Brisbane is also sold out. Same with Soundwave - sold out in Melbourne.

Lindsay, when are Vain here? Can I buy a ticket now? :lol:

Holy shit, Glen, do you know something we don't about Reckless Love?! I can't see them ever hitting Aussie shores, though if they did I'm sure it'd be a no brainer for every Aussie on the board. :)

I think some of you are talking about the Pretty Reckless, whilst the other are talking about Reckless Love.

I think some of you are talking about the Pretty Reckless, whilst the other are talking about Reckless Love.

Ha ha well spotted lol. Sorry about that - I thought the comments were a bit blasé ;-)

• 1 month later...

whispers on facebook today that Prophets of Addiction will be in oz....

(who.... Leslie Sanders ex-pretty boy floyd / queeny blast pop )

Don't know what would bring them downunder but it'd be a good show to see.

What type of music do they play? PBF type stuff?

whispers on facebook today that Prophets of Addiction will be in oz....

(who.... Leslie Sanders ex-pretty boy floyd / queeny blast pop )

Don't know what would bring them downunder but it'd be a good show to see.

What type of music do they play? PBF type stuff?

Nah, not as glammed up as pretty boy floyd.

A bit more 70's glammed-up, dirty punk rock with a bluesy infulence in parts.

Hanoi Rocks , Dogs D'Amour, New York Dolls, Johnny Thunders, Sea Hags...

TO be honest, i'm not a massive fan of any the above (like em, not love em) , but Prophets album is great!

Listen here:

https://www.facebook.com/TheProphetsofAddiction?sk=app_2405167945

Is this serious? Why is it in USD and why only Melbourne? It's not serious is it? If they are actually out here and I miss it in Sydney I'll break something. Can't find anything else on net...