Australian Tours

JC_AOR

anyone know what Electric Mary are like? theyre supporting Alice Cooper and doing some cheap individual shows...Irwin Thomas is in it.

Go to your local Jb or cd store and buy their cd, it will be best purchase you will have done all year.

really??? hmm... not so sure of that.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the sweet summary, Justin.

I will definitely be at Candy Harlots (Only $30! F*ck Yeah!!!) and Pretty Boy Floyd. As for Skid Row, it definitely looks like I'm booked in for my father-in-law's 60th on that night. :( Very disappointing.

Oh, and who is Irwin Thomas and Doggy, who would you compare Electric Mary to?

Irwin Thomas = Jack Jones

Jez's favourite Cliff Richard will be here in Feb next year with the Shadows :lol:

Jez's favourite Cliff Richard will be here in Feb next year with the Shadows :lol:

I was thinking it might be a nice gesture to get some tickets for mum to maybe go with dad. Tickets start from $99, but to get my parents a decent seat it'd be $139! I'm all like, Ticketmaster dudes, you do realise it's just Cliff Richard, don't you?

I was thinking it might be a nice gesture to get some tickets for mum to maybe go with dad. Tickets start from $99, but to get my parents a decent seat it'd be $139! I'm all like, Ticketmaster dudes, you do realise it's just Cliff Richard, don't you?

i got invited to see Cliff from a guy from work... HAHHAHHAA im serious...

hes also playing at a Winery...

i got invited to see Cliff from a guy from work... HAHHAHHAA im serious...

hes also playing at a Winery...

Can you tell him you'll go, take the ticket and send it to me?

Re-master of ...ish by 1927 should be out Early September. Still not sure if there will be any additional tracks. Hopefuly I'll be seeing them tonight...yay!

For those who are going, Skid Row tix are on sale now. Looks like Candy Harlots tix are still available too. Does anyone know what the capacity of the Gaelic Club is, don't think I've ever been there.

Looks like Candy Harlots tix are still available too. Does anyone know what the capacity of the Gaelic Club is, don't think I've ever been there.

I don't know but it wouldn't be much. Man I hope it's good. I've been there once when I saw Brides of Destruction (with Hell City Glamours opening up) and it was just shit. I didn't hear a vocal all night and I couldn't hear for 2 days. The music was just a wall of undecipherable noise. Hopefully it was just the band and the night and this time's much better.

Looks like Candy Harlots tix are still available too. Does anyone know what the capacity of the Gaelic Club is, don't think I've ever been there.

I don't know but it wouldn't be much. Man I hope it's good. I've been there once when I saw Brides of Destruction (with Hell City Glamours opening up) and it was just shit. I didn't hear a vocal all night and I couldn't hear for 2 days. The music was just a wall of undecipherable noise. Hopefully it was just the band and the night and this time's much better.

theres bugger all chance it will sell out...

its a decent size club. Ive seen Anberlin and others there.

off to see Something with Numbers this Sat night. definately not HH material... but prob Geoff material...

What are they like? Don't you know the Eels are playing on Saturday night?

off to see Something with Numbers this Sat night. definately not HH material... but prob Geoff material...

ummm whats that random Aussie band you like that you shouldnt??? i slightly poppier punkier version of that... mates like the, and they arnt bad for a sat night out..

ummm whats that random Aussie band you like that you shouldnt??? i slightly poppier punkier version of that... mates like the, and they arnt bad for a sat night out..

You don't mean the blistering melodic hard rock force of Kid Courageous, do you? If so, the only random thing about them, or reason I should like them is because they put most CDs to shame?

You don't mean the blistering melodic hard rock force of Kid Courageous, do you? If so, the only random thing about them, or reason I should like them is because they put most CDs to shame?

no the other JB fodder one you like..

Just Say Rock are proud to announce METAL MONTH sponsored by the inaugural Screamfest Festival Australia. Due to overwhelming popular demand and an exceptional response to the recent Screamfest festival announcement, Just Say Rock will be bringing a selection of the finest acts to venues around Australia. In addition to the premier two day event being held in Sydney over New Year's Eve and New Year's Day, METAL MONTH will see select bands performing in other capital cities.

Starting in Melbourne on Sunday the 3rd of January and finishing up in Perth on the 8th, a variety of the world's most revered metal acts will tour the country. A range of heavy metal genres will be showcased by an exciting array of some of the world's leading international artists including Cynic, Dark Funeral, Destruction, Edguy, Ensiferum, Rotting Christ, Sonata Arctica and Spawn of Possession. Additional support will come from Australia's finest in Black Majesty, Vanishing Point and Synperium.

You asked for it, Australia and Just Say Rock have listened – get ready for the greatest summer of Metal this country has ever seen!!

METAL MONTH '10!!!

Tickets for all Metal Month shows are priced at $66.60 plus GST and shipping costs.

*Spawn Of Possession Hobart shows priced differently and not on sale yet.

METAL MONTH AFTER PARTIES FOR MELBOURNE

Don't want to go home straight after the gig? Would you rather keep on rocking into the night? Well join us at our Melbourne after show parties! Each night we have a limited number of after show passes on offer.

When buying your ticket on line via the Just Say Rock webstore you can choose to pay an extra ten dollars to come along to the after show party, but be quick – numbers are strictly limited to 100 tickets per night. After show party tickets are only available at Just Say Rock.

METAL MONTH 4-SHOW DEAL (FOR MELBOURNE)

If you are planning to attend shows in Melbourne why not purchase our METAL MONTH 4-SHOW DEAL. By buying tickets to all four Melbourne shows, you will receive a METAL MONTH value pack, valued at over $200. The pack includes a T-Shirt, posters signed by the bands, entry to all four after show parties and a $30 drink card, that can be used over the four nights at Jane's Bar located inside the Billboard venue.

MELBOURNE

Sunday 3rd Jan – Billboard The Venue

EDGUY ♦ CYNIC ♦ BLACK MAJESTY

Monday 4th Jan – Billboard The Venue

DARK FUNERAL ♦ ROTTING CHRIST

Tuesday 5th Jan – Hi-Fi Billboard The Venue

SONATA ARCTICA ♦ ENSIFERUM ♦ VANISHING POINT

Wednesday 6th Jan – Billboard The Venue

DESTRUCTION ♦ SPAWN OF POSSESSION ♦ SYNPERIUM

BRISBANE

Sunday 3rd Jan – Hi Fi Brisbane

Tuesday 5th Jan – Hi-Fi Brisbane

DESTRUCTION ♦ ROTTING CHRIST

ADELAIDE

Tuesday 5th Jan – Fowlers Live (All Ages)

PERTH

Thursday 7th Jan – Capitol

EDGUY ♦ CYNIC ♦ ENSIFERUM

Friday 8th Jan – Capitol

DESTRUCTION ♦ DESTROYER 666

*HOBART

Friday 8th Jan – Brisbane Hotel (Under 18)

SPAWN OF POSSESION TOUR ♦ SYNPERIUM

Saturday 9th Jan – Brisbane Hotel (Over 18)

*Shows not on sale yet

Exclusive pre-sale tickets available NOW only from www.justsayrock.com.au

Just Say Rock are proud to announce METAL MONTH sponsored by the inaugural Screamfest Festival Australia. Due to overwhelming popular demand and an exceptional response to the recent Screamfest festival announcement, Just Say Rock will be bringing a selection of the finest acts to venues around Australia. In addition to the premier two day event being held in Sydney over New Year's Eve and New Year's Day, METAL MONTH will see select bands performing in other capital cities.

Starting in Melbourne on Sunday the 3rd of January and finishing up in Perth on the 8th, a variety of the world's most revered metal acts will tour the country. A range of heavy metal genres will be showcased by an exciting array of some of the world's leading international artists including Cynic, Dark Funeral, Destruction, Edguy, Ensiferum, Rotting Christ, Sonata Arctica and Spawn of Possession. Additional support will come from Australia's finest in Black Majesty, Vanishing Point and Synperium.

You asked for it, Australia and Just Say Rock have listened – get ready for the greatest summer of Metal this country has ever seen!!

METAL MONTH '10!!!

Tickets for all Metal Month shows are priced at $66.60 plus GST and shipping costs.

*Spawn Of Possession Hobart shows priced differently and not on sale yet.

METAL MONTH AFTER PARTIES FOR MELBOURNE

Don't want to go home straight after the gig? Would you rather keep on rocking into the night? Well join us at our Melbourne after show parties! Each night we have a limited number of after show passes on offer.

When buying your ticket on line via the Just Say Rock webstore you can choose to pay an extra ten dollars to come along to the after show party, but be quick – numbers are strictly limited to 100 tickets per night. After show party tickets are only available at Just Say Rock.

METAL MONTH 4-SHOW DEAL (FOR MELBOURNE)

If you are planning to attend shows in Melbourne why not purchase our METAL MONTH 4-SHOW DEAL. By buying tickets to all four Melbourne shows, you will receive a METAL MONTH value pack, valued at over $200. The pack includes a T-Shirt, posters signed by the bands, entry to all four after show parties and a $30 drink card, that can be used over the four nights at Jane's Bar located inside the Billboard venue.

MELBOURNE

Sunday 3rd Jan – Billboard The Venue

Monday 4th Jan – Billboard The Venue

DARK FUNERAL ♦ ROTTING CHRIST

Tuesday 5th Jan – Hi-Fi Billboard The Venue

Wednesday 6th Jan – Billboard The Venue

DESTRUCTION ♦ SPAWN OF POSSESSION ♦ SYNPERIUM

BRISBANE

Sunday 3rd Jan – Hi Fi Brisbane

Tuesday 5th Jan – Hi-Fi Brisbane

DESTRUCTION ♦ ROTTING CHRIST

ADELAIDE

Tuesday 5th Jan – Fowlers Live (All Ages)

PERTH

Thursday 7th Jan – Capitol

EDGUY ♦ CYNIC ♦ ENSIFERUM

Friday 8th Jan – Capitol

DESTRUCTION ♦ DESTROYER 666

*HOBART

Friday 8th Jan – Brisbane Hotel (Under 18)

Saturday 9th Jan – Brisbane Hotel (Over 18)

*Shows not on sale yet

Exclusive pre-sale tickets available NOW only from www.justsayrock.com.au

DAMN IT

i just want Edguy to play in Sydney alone!!

• 3 weeks later...

Rusty surely does have great set of lungs. Bangerdave, if find a copy of a band called Mr Brown on your travels give it a spin, This was Rusty previous band before Electric Mary.

:headbanger:

Just out of curiosity dudes, any of you guys watching 'Idol'? There was a dude there from an 80's style hard rock band called Live Wire. Anyone ever heard of Live Wire? As far as I know they did originals, and were not a Motley Crue cover band as the name suggests. I think they started out as a Van Halen tribute band? I think they were based in Sydney.

I remember in early nineties there was Motley tribute band down here in Melbourne called Live Wire. The singer's name was Peter, and wore a wig, and was only do it for the money, cause he could not stand Motley. :headbanger:

• 2 weeks later...