This one has to be a fake...right?

I'm not an expert, but this one looks like a fake. It looks like a strict black & white photocopy of the cover art.

Visit My Website

I don't why the link says visit my website.

I'm not an expert, but this one looks like a fake. It looks like a strict black & white photocopy of the cover art.

Visit My Website

I don't why the link says visit my website.

Who on Earth would bid on that? $61 so far, & it is an abysmal copy. The booklet isn't even the right size for the jewel case, & there is no label on the CD at all. I would never buy a rarity from anyone with feedback below about 98% (minimum)....

What a piece of sh*t!! I'm not familiar with the band or the CD in question, but based on that photo, anybody who pays $61 for that hunk of junk deserves what they get... <_<

I would say though, the reason there is no label on the CD is cause its not the label side on display!

Yeah but if you had a genuine CD with a label why wouldn't you want to post a pic of it? Rather than the reverse side... It just fuels more speculation (as if there isn't enough already here!)

Check out the feedback and location:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...id=300173639088

http://cgi.ebay.com/Oslo-S-T-1991-West-Coa...1QQcmdZViewItem

This the same seller from a while back who was telling the sob stories, and had the fake Kidd Wikkid for sale at one point; here's the old thread about her/him/whoever the fuck it is:

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.ph...=14185&st=0

The dead giveaway is the Apple Valley, CA addy.... gotta be the same con artist... grrr...

Mike

i think the seller is bidding up the auction..if this who i think it is , he is actually a comedian and a radio dj in california..i think he is a piece of shit

I believe this is the same dude who almost screwed me on a Theatre - Sexy Lady CD, he sent me some other piece of crap CD with signature confirmation and then claimed I was trying to screw him and that I actually got the Theatre CD, luckily I filed a paypal dispute before contacting him which froze his account and pissed him off to no end so he caved in and confessed he sent the wrong item and gave me my money back.

Something about this one has fake written all over it. Can anyone confirm if it's true?

Fake or is it just me?

Something about this one has fake written all over it. Can anyone confirm if it's true?

Fake or is it just me?

:rofl2:

personally, i prefer the originals over the re-issues.

Don't the re-issues usually have some BONUS material added on?

Fake or is it just me?

there's plenty of bonus material added on there!!!!!!

I don't know how they've squeezed it all in.

Fake or is it just me?

there's plenty of bonus material added on there!!!!!!

I don't know how they've squeezed it all in.

I wouldn't mind picking that up off ebay for a few dollars.

Fake or is it just me?

Yes...fake indeed. She's no natural blonde! :lol:

i dont know how anyone can find that remotely attractive. I mean tits in all sizes are great, but i think that is Too big.

Too big? Wow, really? This is kind of awkward. I actually thought she was pretty nice, even for a smaller chested lady.

flash.gif

i dont know how anyone can find that remotely attractive. I mean tits in all sizes are great, but i think that is Too big.

Too big? Wow, really? This is kind of awkward. I actually thought she was pretty nice, even for a smaller chested lady.

flash.gif

That's what I was thinking!! :banana:

i was talking about the lady with the basketballs.

We know.....we were having a go at a bit of humor! :)