What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

Just pre-ordered today from Amazon UK for less than $18 including shipping. F'n Amazon US wanted like $33 BEFORE shipping... not. <_<

Hardcore Superstar - Split Your Lip

If you can wait a few weeks or even months some of those sellers prices come down quite a bit on many of those bands.

Just pre-ordered today from Amazon UK for less than $18 including shipping. F'n Amazon US wanted like $33 BEFORE shipping... not. <_<

If you can wait a few weeks or even months some of those sellers prices come down quite a bit on many of those bands.

< $18 seemed fair... I just keep hoping I'll like a new album from them as much as Dreamin' or the s/t... I'm stupid that way... and I still like the Vic stuff, even though I think Silver ran circles around him as far as writing tasty riffs and just attitude in general.

< $18 seemed fair... I just keep hoping I'll like a new album from them as much as Dreamin' or the s/t... I'm stupid that way... and I still like the Vic stuff, even though I think Silver ran circles around him as far as writing tasty riffs and just attitude in general.

It's a good deal compared to what those bands used to cost.

I remember paying around $22-$25 for the first two Crashdiet's and Hardcore Superstar. Of course now with some of those sleaze bands being on Frontiers the prices are much less.

You will not be disappointed Pete. At all. :headbanger:

MARCHELLO - The Power Of Money

Hey Bob, where on earth did you get that one? Can I have it? ;)

I found it on Musicstack for $16.50...Metal Mayhem had it.

Nice. Have you got it yet? Is it a "proper" release? Did Metal Mayhem themselves actually release it? Just had a look around the net and can't find anything on it anywhere, including MM or Musicstack. :(

That album, along with Vain's 'All those strangers' and D2's 'Cockroach' is about the best unreleased album I ever heard. I'd love a proper copy of it.

I'm not sure I just paid for it this morning, it should be here at the end of the week.

Cool mate. Lettuce know. I'd love to see this one reach the masses. So, so much better than their debut, imo.

Hey Geoff, it's the Ariel Records pressing...it's very cheaply done it looks legit this is one that Retrospect should release. I was doing some research on this one and it does look like CBS did release some CD's of this, they must have been promos.

FREEWATER - S/T (Great one, anyone know anything about this?)

POINT OF POWER - It's About Time (2nd copy - for trade)

WHITECROSS - S/T (Star Song reissue)

SPREAD EAGLE - S/T (MCA)

Yeah... if you can wait a couple weeks they are liable to release this with 5 bonus tracks. :popcorn:

Yeah... if you can wait a couple weeks they are liable to release this with 5 bonus tracks. :popcorn:

:rofl2:

All I Know - Vanity Kills

Fenrik Lane - 317

Hawkwind - The Xenon Codex...+5 (Remaster)

Vanderhoof - S/T

Vanderhoof - A Blur In Time

MARCHELLO - The Power Of Money

Hey Bob, where on earth did you get that one? Can I have it? ;)

I found it on Musicstack for $16.50...Metal Mayhem had it.

Nice. Have you got it yet? Is it a "proper" release? Did Metal Mayhem themselves actually release it? Just had a look around the net and can't find anything on it anywhere, including MM or Musicstack. :(

That album, along with Vain's 'All those strangers' and D2's 'Cockroach' is about the best unreleased album I ever heard. I'd love a proper copy of it.

I'm not sure I just paid for it this morning, it should be here at the end of the week.

Cool mate. Lettuce know. I'd love to see this one reach the masses. So, so much better than their debut, imo.

Hey Geoff, it's the Ariel Records pressing...it's very cheaply done it looks legit this is one that Retrospect should release. I was doing some research on this one and it does look like CBS did release some CD's of this, they must have been promos.

Thanks mate, sounds interesting. Still can't find anything on the net but I want it! ;)

Joker - Joker

Is that the one that was going for big dollars a few years ago?

Got these today:

THE DAMNED THINGS-WE'VE GOT A SITUATION HERE 2 song e.p.

AUSTRIAN DEATH MACHINE-TOTAL BRUTAL- These guys a baseing their titles after Arnold Swartznegger. Track 16 is called IT'S NOT A TUMOR :rofl2:

Joker - Joker

Is that the one that was going for big dollars a few years ago?

That would be the follow up 'Cool Deal' or the Portugese Joker's cd 'Ecstacy'.

The s/t disc from the US band you can get $15-$20 now but it used to be more like $30.

Worlds Apart – S/T

Emergency – Boys Will Be Boys

Javan – Somewhere In The Night

Roxxi – Drive It To Ya Hard!

Vangouw – Passion Rules

Landslide – Say Hello To The Night

Diamond Rexx – Land Of The Damned

Venus & Mars – Grand Trine

Nightsatan – Midnight Laser Warrior

Machinae Supremacy – A View From The End Of The World

Machinae Supremacy – Overworld

Machinae Supremacy - Redeemer

Honeymoon Suite ~ Big Prize

Richard Marx ~ Days in Avalon [signal 21]

Attack! Vipers! ~ Attack! Attack! UK

My Darkest Days ~ My Darkest Days

David Lee Roth ~ Eat 'Em and Smile

David Lee Roth ~ Skyscraper

Van Halen ~ 1984 [Remastered]

Van Halen ~ Balance

Van Halen ~ For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge

Van Halen ~ OU812

Seasons After ~ Through Tomorrow

Waltham ~ Waltham [bonus DVD]

New Found Glory ~ Not Without a Fight

RICK SPRINGFIELD ~ ROCK OF LIFE

Rick Springfield ~ Hard to Hold

Trespass - One Of These Days: The Trespass Anthology :headbanger:

Not a bad little set that....One of These Days (the song) has stood the ravages of time is still as great as it ever was .

Rocket Scientists - Revolution Road

Trespass - One Of These Days: The Trespass Anthology :headbanger:

Not a bad little set that....One of These Days (the song) has stood the ravages of time is still as great as it ever was .

Been trying to get hold of a copy at a decent price for ages. Can't believe these guys only released 2 singles and an EP and not a full album, as they were way better than some of the NWOBHM stuff that was coming out.

Just ordered

Doobie Brothers - s/t (Jap replica sleeve)

Doobie Brothers - What Were Once Vices are Now Habits (Jap replica sleeve)...just into the early Doobies at the moment...nothing past Stampede though!! :lol:

Victory Group - Tomorrow

Yes - Live is the Word (box)