What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

Queensryche-Empire(Remastered)

Excellent album, any bonus tracks on this?

Just to let you know all the QUEENSRYCHE remasters come with bonus tracks.... :banana:

picked this up at Walmart for $5.00

JOURNEY - "EVOLUTION" (REISSUE W/ BONUS TRACKS)

Thanks mate, can`t see any bonus tracks on Evolution though! :unsure:

Wow me either...I guess I just assumed since the other reissues had 'em this one did too...thanks for setting me straight :fun_84:

All of the bonus tracks were just on the first batch of reissues that went up through "Hear in the Now Frontier".

I'm not sure if there were any other bonus tracks on the others or not, well maybe "Q2K" had some.

Hey Faron you might want to get that 2 disc 'Sign of the Times' best of that has some of the original Myth demos and many of the bonus tracks from the reissues.

Cheers Wes, any extra classic era Queensryche will be great :tumbsup:

Just to let you know all the QUEENSRYCHE remasters come with bonus tracks.... :banana:

Wow me either...I guess I just assumed since the other reissues had 'em this one did too...thanks for setting me straight :fun_84:

All of the bonus tracks were just on the first batch of reissues that went up through "Hear in the Now Frontier".

I'm not sure if there were any other bonus tracks on the others or not, well maybe "Q2K" had some.

Hey Faron you might want to get that 2 disc 'Sign of the Times' best of that has some of the original Myth demos and many of the bonus tracks from the reissues.

You can buy all of those classic 'Ryche reissues in a box with just the discs and no jewel cases.

I forget what it's called but I used to see it all of the time.

You can buy all of those classic 'Ryche reissues in a box with just the discs and no jewel cases.

'Revolution Calling' - 9 disc box set. I bought it a while back instead of all the individual remasters. It is a very nice box set, except all the discs come in Mini LP sleeves and don't have their original booklets.

Came today.......

Heaven & Hell - The Devil You Know

Black Sabbath - Born Again

Black Sabbath - Seventh Star

Black Sabbath - The Eternal Idol

Night Ranger - Hole In The Sun

CROWN OF THORNS - S/T

FATAL ATTRACTION - End of Regulation Time ($3 off Ebay + s&h)

TOTAL STRANGER - S/T ($8 off Ebay + s&h)

HIGHER POWER - Cast A Light (this one is for you, staryder1!)

'Revolution Calling' - 9 disc box set. I bought it a while back instead of all the individual remasters. It is a very nice box set, except all the discs come in Mini LP sleeves and don't have their original booklets.

I was worried that they didn't come with the booklets and that's what kept me from buying that.

I still need a few more remasters and used to see them all the time at Best Buy and Walmart but now all I see is Empire and Mindcrime. I need to get the first three and can stop right there.

Came today.....

Thanks to Uncle Saxon :drink:

Loverboy - Lovin` Every Minute of It

Loverboy - Wildside

April Wine - Harder Faster

Lou Gramm.............Long Hard Look

Nice one, another I`d like to have again :tumbsup:

Halestorm--Halestorm

Nice. I really want to pick this one up. LOVE 'Bet you wish you had me back'!!

Came today.......

Heaven & Hell - The Devil You Know

Black Sabbath - Born Again

Black Sabbath - Seventh Star

Black Sabbath - The Eternal Idol

Night Ranger - Hole In The Sun

:guitbannana:One of these things is not like the others/One of these things just doesn't belong... :guitbannana:

As chronicled elsewhere, I picked up Love Affair's self-titled debut, which I highly recommend to any fans of Starz or 70s style pop rock in general. I also got Champion "Halfway to Heaven", a completely overlooked but awesome AOR release from the 80s.

As chronicled elsewhere, I picked up Love Affair's self-titled debut, which I highly recommend to any fans of Starz or 70s style pop rock in general. I also got Champion "Halfway to Heaven", a completely overlooked but awesome AOR release from the 80s.

Purhaps a little more info on that LOVE AFFAIR c.d.? :whistle: