What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

Dirty Looks - Turn Of The Screw

Ozzy Osbourne - Speak Of The Devil

Nouveaux - Beginnings

Chuck Mangione - Best Of

All for a total of $10 :beerbang:

So no Taylor Dayne, Cher or Mariah Carey?

I picked up Mangione, what more do you want??? :thppt:

:lol:

It could be worse, like Mili Vanilli! :yikes:

He picked up Mangione at the same time he picked up a Dirty Looks CD...? Beside revoking his MAFIA Card he should be :baneed: from this site for life as well as tared and feathered. I also believe his entire CD collection should be divided up amongst us all. And no fighting over the Taylar Dayne and Mangione CD's.

Wes already has it in his will that his collection will be divided amongst the MM. I know Pete is in for Mafia Fest next year. How about you Dave???

Nouveaux - Beginnings

Chuck Mangione - Best Of

He picked up Mangione at the same time he picked up a Dirty Looks CD...? Beside revoking his MAFIA Card he should be :baneed: from this site for life as well as tared and feathered. I also believe his entire CD collection should be divided up amongst us all. And no fighting over the Taylar Dayne and Mangione CD's.

Wes already has it in his will that his collection will be divided amongst the MM. I know Pete is in for Mafia Fest next year. How about you Dave???

Would be nice... But with M3 and Rocklahoma it is hard to sneak off without the kid for another road trip. But... I'll see what I can do.

Nouveaux - Beginnings

Chuck Mangione - Best Of

Would be nice... But with M3 and Rocklahoma it is hard to sneak off without the kid for another road trip. But... I'll see what I can do.

Hahaha tough crowd! sheesh! I'm thinking now probably isn't the best time to mention that I already own a Milli Vanilli cd. :lol:

Crimson Glory-S/T remaster & bonus track

Great album. I'd be very interested to hear what the bonus track is like...

^^ They have CDs at Christmas Tree Shops? I was not aware of this. There's one of those stores up the road from my office. Hmmmm....

Anyway, two more used goodies today from GoHastings.com:

Misfits - WALK AMONG US

Cinderella - HEARTBREAK STATION (Hail Brittingham!)

...still no word on the fifth and final disc I ordered w/this recent batch (Misfits' LEGACY OF BRUTALITY)... haven't gotten an e-mail saying that it shipped, but haven't gotten a cancellation/out of stock notice on it either. Givin' it a few more days and then they're getting a phone call.

^^ They have CDs at Christmas Tree Shops? I was not aware of this. There's one of those stores up the road from my office. Hmmmm....

I remember they had c.d.'s when it first opened up and then it sorta disappeared. Went today with the Warden and I found the rack once more :bananamac:

The c.d.'s were not that cheap ($6.00 each).

Good Luck Keef!! :tumbsup:

Anyway, two more used goodies today from GoHastings.com:

Misfits - WALK AMONG US

Cinderella - HEARTBREAK STATION (Hail Brittingham!)

...still no word on the fifth and final disc I ordered w/this recent batch (Misfits' LEGACY OF BRUTALITY)... haven't gotten an e-mail saying that it shipped, but haven't gotten a cancellation/out of stock notice on it either. Givin' it a few more days and then they're getting a phone call.

Lo and behold, I check my e-mail this AM and there's a message from Hastings telling me that my Legacy of Brutality CD has finally shipped. Dunno why it took 'em so long but at least it wasn't a cancellation/out-of-stock notice.

Producers - Made In Basing Street (2 CD Deluxe)

Barclay James Harvest - Ring Of Changes...+3 (Remastered/Expanded)

Barclay James Harvest - Victims Of Cicumstance (Remastered/Expanded) 2 CD

The Pusher - Art Of Hit Music

Atticus Fault - S /T

Harlequin - One False Move (Rock Candy)

Teri DeSario - Caught (Rock Candy)

Duran Duran - See Me Repeat Me

Their first demo (4 tracks) from '79 with Andy Wickett on vocals. Very punky-funky!

Is this out on CD..If so where did ya get it Stef?

Andy is selling these on his website: http://www.andywickett.com/buy.htm. For £10 inc. postage and shipping. Very cool sounding stuff.

Read the story behind his departure: http://www.andywicke.../duranduran.htm. He gave away the rights to 'Rio' & 'Girls On Film' for £600. I asked him 'bout the situation and he said "DD screwed him". Yep, they sure did. He has shifted some serious loads of demos so maybe he's getting back something.

Did you get that Jez? ;)

Watch a special on Duran Duran on Netflix last week. Very underrated musicians. I think they were well known for their videos and fashion as much as their music. I got to give them their props. THEY SURE CAN PLAY THEIR INSTRUMENTS VERY WELL.

Hit the pawn shop today. More $1 finds...

My Little Funhouse - Standunder

Volbeat - Guitar Gangsters & Cadillac Blood (finally!)

The Monkees - The Essentials

Ray Stevens - All-Time Hits

Hit the pawn shop today. More $1 finds...

My Little Funhouse - Standunder

Volbeat - Guitar Gangsters & Cadillac Blood (finally!)

The Monkees - The Essentials

Ray Stevens - All-Time Hits

My Little Funhouse is awesome!

Duran Duran - See Me Repeat Me

Their first demo (4 tracks) from '79 with Andy Wickett on vocals. Very punky-funky!

Is this out on CD..If so where did ya get it Stef?

Andy is selling these on his website: http://www.andywickett.com/buy.htm. For £10 inc. postage and shipping. Very cool sounding stuff.

Read the story behind his departure: http://www.andywicke.../duranduran.htm. He gave away the rights to 'Rio' & 'Girls On Film' for £600. I asked him 'bout the situation and he said "DD screwed him". Yep, they sure did. He has shifted some serious loads of demos so maybe he's getting back something.

Did you get that Jez? ;)

Sorry mate, I have now. Will go over to the site and check it. Thanx Stef.. :)

Paradox - s/t