Things Ive learned today

hardrock80srule

When I was in high school I used to love 'Melrose Place'... and I still love the memory of it. Great show. Either way, I used to watch it and talk about it with one of the guys at school. He was the only other guy I knew who watched it. People used to say how gay we were for watching it. I used to laugh and think, 'Fools. We are so straight. We just appreciate good TV.'

Well, fast forward ten years later. I sign up to Facebook, which is a website where you get re-aquainted with old friends from school and so forth. The other day I became "cyber-buddies" with this guy through his Facebook page and the first thing I notice is that he is currently in a relationship with another man, and that he is a champion ballroom dancer.

now what does that tell you about yourself?

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was in high school I used to love 'Melrose Place'... and I still love the memory of it. Great show. Either way, I used to watch it and talk about it with one of the guys at school. He was the only other guy I knew who watched it. People used to say how gay we were for watching it. I used to laugh and think, 'Fools. We are so straight. We just appreciate good TV.'

Well, fast forward ten years later. I sign up to Facebook, which is a website where you get re-aquainted with old friends from school and so forth. The other day I became "cyber-buddies" with this guy through his Facebook page and the first thing I notice is that he is currently in a relationship with another man, and that he is a champion ballroom dancer.

It tells me that I had a 50/50 chance of becoming homosexual. Luckily I survived.

Or did I?

It tells me that I had a 50/50 chance of becoming homosexual. Luckily I survived.

Or did I?

Either way, you're all man in my eyes... :bowdown:

I'm starting to learn that most people's impression of a good worker is someone who pisses and moans, complains about everything, is argumentitive and just cries about everything. Apparently being quiet and getting the work done means you're not interested and not doing anything, because you're not having a big cry about it.

I'm starting to learn that most people's impression of a good worker is someone who pisses and moans, complains about everything, is argumentitive and just cries about everything. Apparently being quiet and getting the work done means you're not interested and not doing anything, because you're not having a big cry about it.

:lol: I'm with you there mate. Do you work in my office?

A good worker is also someone who spends all their spare time at work on here!!! :)

I have learned that Jez is one sick evil bastard. :rofl2::lol:

:lol: I'm with you there mate. Do you work in my office?

A good worker is also someone who spends all their spare time at work on here!!! :)

Very true. We're obviously only here to maintain our typing skills, to ensure we are the best possible worker we can be.

Not sick, but the rest is 100% spot on mate!! :lol:

What makes you so evil? Is it because you're a huge Izzy Straddlin fan?

Or is it because Thomas Mcrocklin is your hero. ;)

Anyone called 'Izzy' is my hero :wub:

Such a trouble maker... :whistle:

Yes he is. :lol:

Yes he is. :lol:

I am misunderstood and you all encourage me - bad boys!! :)

I learnt that Alice In Chains is glam, but Pretty Boy Floyd and Tigertailz are not.

Pretty Boy Floyd are New Wave and Tigertailz are Brutal Death Metal..right?

I Learned I don't know my music genre's anymore..

I have learned that nobody can agree on Rob Halford's best vocal performance ever.