Poll for Heavy Harmonies peeps!

Would you buy a Retrospect T-Shirt for $12? Or Should I offer them free with large purchase?  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It just depends on what the shirt looks like. Get some early mockups and post them for us to see. I'm sure most people wouldn't be on board unless they actually knew what they were saying yes to. I know that I'll probably be getting an Oney shirt soon. I noticed they were selling them. So for me it just depends.

Sam... I was gonna suggest this idea to you about a month ago. I think it would be a good idea. Selling them and offering them to your best clients would be a great idea. Just make sure they have the web site address included on them for additional advertising.. I know I would wear one out to the local shows.

keep us poted on what you decide to do.

I voted for the second choice (choice #4 is a good one too). The idea is good, but since it will be a label shirt I see it more like promotional tool and doubt many people will be willing to buy it. It surely will make a very nice free token of appreciation for big orders though.

Yeah, option 4 for me too. I don't think the idea can do any harm at all.

Yeah, option 4 ... what harm can it do? Good promotion if you get the right person wearing one (i.e. anyone but me hahahaha!)

I'd buy one, make a cheap knock-off, then sell it for way lower than your original shirt. After all, it's the shirt that matters, right? Why would any retard pay $12 for an original shirt when they can get my cheap knock-off for a fraction of the cost of an original?

Just sayin'. <_<

I'd buy one, make a cheap knock-off, then sell it for way lower than your original shirt. After all, it's the shirt that matters, right? Why would any retard pay $12 for an original shirt when they can get my cheap knock-off for a fraction of the cost of an original?

Just sayin'. <_<

Now i know why some animals eat their young. :lame:

:rofl2::nyanya:

Just sayin'. <_<

Harsh... funny as hell, but appropriately harsh. :christmas:

I voted option #4. For some folks it will be an incentive to place larger orders. For others who might not want to make a large order, it gives them an option if they still want a shirt... best of both worlds for the consumer.

-Dan

Option 4 - Good idea

Same here.

Just sayin'. <_<

:bowdown::headbanger::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: ..Great!!! :drink:

Option #4 for me as well.

Option 4. Plus a Ron Keel autograph! Ron, you are one of the best all time rock singers in my book! I cannot wait for my copy of your latest I ordered from Retrospect :banger:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.