Who YOU PREFER OF MY LIST OF METAL BANDS

new metal bands  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ramnstein

Soulfly

mudvayne

helmet

incubus

disturbed

korn

sentenced

lordi

rob zombie

drowning pool

system of a down

rage against machine

faith no more

living colour

pod

tool

staind

nonpoint

nickelback :)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:yikes:

Please tell me this list is a joke.

None of the above.

They all suck ass IMO.

As Geoff would say, "backed."

Sorry, Marksherrer, but 99 percent of your list is a little too "modern" for an old metal fart like me... the only band there that I even own material by is Faith No More, so if I HAD to place a vote, they would get it (Their THE REAL THING album is a classic)...

As for System of a Down, Rage Against The Machine, Mudvayne, etc., I wouldn't piss on 'em if they were on fire.

While I'm not a big fan of any of those bands I do have alot of respect for Faith No More and that's who got my vote.

They were one of the most original bands of their time.

Faith no more is a great band,my others favorites are Soulfly that have some beautiful acoustic songs,Tool that is very original,alternative and progressive,System of a down is an armenian alternative original nu metal band.OK i know that nu metal era is not in theirs best moment

Like Keith, I'd be keeping my penis in my pants if I saw most these bands on fire... and it shows how low my opinion is of these guys when I say I'd vote for Nickelback as the best of this lot. :( I did like their last album, but I'd generally like to distance myself far away from all these bands. No offence, just really, really not my sort of thing.

Like Keith, I'd be keeping my penis in my pants if I saw most these bands on fire... and it shows how low my opinion is of these guys when I say I'd vote for Nickelback as the best of this lot. :( I did like their last album, but I'd generally like to distance myself far away from all these bands. No offence, just really, really not my sort of thing.

In other words, those bands suck ass?!?! :banana:

First off, Faith no More is not a Nu-Metal band, nor is Helmet, the fact that you put Helmet in with all these fucken retarded talenteless douch bag bands, just infuriates me, Paige Hamilton has his DR.S Degree in Jazz theory and Jazz Technique, and has more musical talent in the hair on his scrotum, then any of these bands put together, but aside from that I voted for Helmet!

I thought you were gonna list some REAL Metal Bands!! :banger:

I think this is a Leykis101 list, it's got to be, I even thought about posting a poll like this, but I didn't feel like going thru the internet to find out 20 names of Nu-Metal bands, and half the people wouldnt have even known I was joking, i mean Helmet, Faith No More?? those bands were around when I was In junior high and I have absolutely no clue how youd even come up with them on a NU-Metal list, it sounds like this is a funny guy list, the dude didnt even know 20 nu-metal bands, and it's all a big laugh??? right???

I think this is a Leykis101 list, it's got to be, I even thought about posting a poll like this, but I didn't feel like going thru the internet to find out 20 names of Nu-Metal bands, and half the people wouldnt have even known I was joking, i mean Helmet, Faith No More?? those bands were around when I was In junior high and I have absolutely no clue how youd even come up with them on a NU-Metal list, it sounds like this is a funny guy list, the dude didnt even know 20 nu-metal bands, and it's all a big laugh??? right???

Dude, if you had posted this list I would've known for sure that you were yankin' our chains. :)

I'd pick Rob Zombie first..Then Faith...then Tool...and that would be it...

I Have 1 or 2 releases of each but hardly spin them...like Keith said..

I my self am an old fart so I can only take so much Nu Metal...

Mudvayne isn't to bad, I like Nickelback and Zombie...but Korn has to be one of the worst bands EVER IMO. I remember purchasing Follow The Leader and the first 7 tracks were blank before the you even got to the first song WTF. It's the only CD I've ever given away...yes I gave it away it sucked so bad. I think it even sucked worse than Smoke This by Lynch Mob.

Rammstein - Brilliant band

Faith No More

Lordi

Disturbed

Don't Mind System & Rage in small doses.

While most are slamming these groups, there's a good bit here that I actually enjoy:

rammstein - about 20 songs

disturbed - about 10 songs

sentenced - about 10 songs

lordi - about 20 songs

rob zombie - about 20 songs

drowning pool - about 10 songs

nickelback - about 15 songs

Overall, I went with Rammstein.

While most are slamming these groups, there's a good bit here that I actually enjoy:

rammstein - about 20 songs

disturbed - about 10 songs

sentenced - about 10 songs

lordi - about 20 songs

rob zombie - about 20 songs

drowning pool - about 10 songs

nickelback - about 15 songs

Overall, I went with Rammstein.

I have the first 2 Distubed discs and the Rob Zombie debut, but I never listen to any of them anymore.