What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

In the mail today:

The Adventures of Ford Fairlane soundtrack

That's cool. I passed on buying it last year for $2 and haven't seen another since. :(

I did win Great White - Twice Shy (Japanese Import) the other day. Couldn't resist when I found out it had "Wasted Rock Ranger" on it.

Really? That's funny. I just saw the movie the other day and thought "I should look for the sndtrk and DVD." I looked for the CD and found it....1st try!

(Although, to make up for the Litl' Willie efforts I've made over the years, I should have one or two things go my way on eBay!)

Received in the mail today.

Pretty Maids - Future World

Persia - S/T

Cats In Boots - Kicked & Klawed

Babylon A.D. - Nothing Sacred

And bought all these for $1.25 a piece

AC/DC - For Those About To Rock Reissue

Slayer - Serenity In Murder EP

Aerosmith - Sut Up And Dance CDS

Body Count - S/T w/Cop Killer

Nirvana - Nevermind MFSL

Nirvana - In Utero MSFL

The Rolling Stones - Tattoo You

The Rolling Stones - Sticky Fingers

Anthrax - Sound Of White Noise Japan issue

Aerosmith - Get A Grip Cow Hide cover

Iron Maiden - Live After Death

Iron Maiden - Somewhere In Time

Iron Maiden - The Number Of The Beast

Iron Maiden - Piece Of Mind

Iron Maiden - Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son

All the Maiden CDs are the Castle version w/2 Discs

In the mail today:

The Adventures of Ford Fairlane soundtrack

That's cool. I passed on buying it last year for $2 and haven't seen another since. :(

I did win Great White - Twice Shy (Japanese Import) the other day. Couldn't resist when I found out it had "Wasted Rock Ranger" on it.

Really? That's funny. I just saw the movie the other day and thought "I should look for the sndtrk and DVD." I looked for the CD and found it....1st try!

(Although, to make up for the Litl' Willie efforts I've made over the years, I should have one or two things go my way on eBay!)

I haven't looked for it on ebay yet. That's always my last resort. But I agree that after your quest a nice easy auction win does help things a bit.

Cherry St.~ Squeeze It Dry

Smashed Gladys~ Social Distortion

Babylon A.D.~ Nothing Sacred

Decline of the Western Civilization Part 2: The Metal Years~ Soundtrack

Nirvana - Nevermind  MFSL

Nirvana - In Utero  MSFL

Whoa! :omg: Where do you do your shopping??!! Awesome deal, especially the Maiden finds.

Nirvana - Nevermind  MFSL

Nirvana - In Utero  MSFL

Whoa! :omg: Where do you do your shopping??!! Awesome deal, especially the Maiden finds.

One of my local pawn shops I visit regularly. :D I asked them today if they had any CDs in back they hadn't put out yet and I had 141 CDs looking me in the face say buy me buy me. :D

They actually had almost all of the AC/DC reissues and all the KISS reissues but I passed on them.

Some recent purchases:

Franke & The Knockouts - Makin' The Point (awesome classic AOR!!)

Kiss - Crazy Nights

Foreigner - S/T

Mama's Boys - Growing Up The Hard Way

Europe - Out Of This World

Q5 - When The Mirror Cracks

Starship - Love Among The Cannibals

Went looking today after lunch. Was kind of depressed by the selection (I had a few in my hand, but nothing great and nothing that's not always there.)

I ended up with:

Stabbing Westward - Wither, Blister, Burn, & Peel

Mars Needs Women - Sparkling Ray Gun

OH man!! I looooove the song "What Do I Have To Do?"!!!!! Such anger.......such emotion!! GREAT tune!!!

OH man!! I looooove the song "What Do I Have To Do?"!!!!! Such anger.......such emotion!! GREAT tune!!!

I've only heard "Shame" from here, but it's really good and the album comes highly recommended, so, we shall see..................

Bill Leverty - Wanderlust

Status Quo - Just Supposin' (Remaster)

Silence - Nostalgia

Steve Vai - Live In London (Audio disc)

Neal Schon - I On U

ordered online yesterday:

Kiss - S/T

Guns N' Roses - Appetite For Destruction

(can't believe it took so long before I bought these two... But I get them cheap €7,99 each, so I'm actually glad I didn't buy them earlier!)

Electromagnets (An early project of Eric Johnson)