Let's Discuss Eric Brittingham

JustJason

I'm just glad Eric Brittingham didn't decide my wife had to make love to him while I was on my honeymoon. It might have put a dampener on the whole thing. Although... if she had been "Brittinghamized" would that make her even more special?

Yes that would make her more special, but if you did let him have her way with her you'd could of at least asked him how Cinderella used to swing their guitars around their heads.

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just glad Eric Brittingham didn't decide my wife had to make love to him while I was on my honeymoon. It might have put a dampener on the whole thing. Although... if she had been "Brittinghamized" would that make her even more special?

Yes that would make her more special, but if you did let him have her way with her you'd could of at least asked him how Cinderella used to swing their guitars around their heads.

Third typo at my count. Wes, are you drinking this morning?

stupid topic..when will they all end......I hope this board goes in the crapper by next year. MR. KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Thanks. I am pretty proud of this topic.

It beats the "Is it wrong to love my mommy that way?" one you started at the Is family Just Family board you came from.

stupid topic..when will they all end......I hope this board goes in the crapper by next year. MR. KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

If it's such a stupid topic then why the hell are you posting in it??????????

If you hope this board goes in the crapper then why the hell are you on it????????????

If you hope this board goes in the crapper then why the hell are you on it????????????

He's just mad that Britney gave him the boot via text message and booting himself in the ass for losing the cash cow and signing that prenup...Idiot! Gives new meaning to :lame:

He's just mad that Britney gave him the boot via text message and booting himself in the ass for losing the cash cow and signing that prenup...Idiot! Gives new meaning to :lame:

That would explain it.

^bump fuckers

This post without the "p" would have been deadly scandalous.

That might have been considered a problem by some....

I can't believe I never noticed this before.....

Do you realise that if you spell Eric Brittingham backwards, it spells

Mahgnittirb Cire

Man, that's freaky!!!!!

I'm reasonably sure that "Mahgnittirb Cire" means "Lord and Master Of This Dimension and Any Others" in some obscure dead language. :)

Mahgnittirb Cire

Man, that's freaky!!!!!

I'm reasonably sure that "Mahgnittirb Cire" means "Lord and Master Of This Dimension and Any Others" in some obscure dead language. :)

I think you're right there, Keith. By far, this news is the biggest mind trip I've ever been on.

Mahgnittirb Cire

Man, that's freaky!!!!!

Like the language of Sanscrit.(not sure if I spelled that right)

Something I'm curious about since the end of the year is approaching:

Will we still be discussing Eric Brittingham in 2007, or will some other lucky musician get his "own" thread? I hope not. I would hate to post in the Eric Brittingham thread after the new year and be told "Dude, Eric Brittingham is SO 2006. We're all about (name of musician) now, get with the program."

So 2007 will be The Year Of Brittingham yet again?

Excellent! :banana: