Let's Discuss Eric Brittingham

JustJason

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having a hard time understanding why no-one on 'So you think you can dance' is dancing to 'Nuthin' for nuthin'. I wonder if Eric Brittingham will let the show air again next week... may be hard if all the contestants have been cut up and served for breakfast to hungry children of Eric Brittingham.

I'm having a hard time understanding why no-one on 'So you think you can dance' is dancing to 'Nuthin' for nuthin'. I wonder if Eric Brittingham will let the show air again next week... may be hard if all the contestants have been cut up and served for breakfast to hungry children of Eric Brittingham.

I would think Eric would much rather them dance to 'Push Push'.

I could see them kickin' out to 'If you don't like it' too. I did last night, just to make Eric Brittingham want to like me.

Jason hasn't posted in this thread for 2 weeks.

Is he mad at Eric or something?

The only reason I can think of is that Eric Brittingham has for some reason ordered Jason not to post here.

I have actually been quite busy with Eric Brittingham. We take long walks on the beach and discuss current affairs. Eric has become quite adept at reading my thoughts. My posts here would be overkill at this point.

Who's my Eric Brittingham? That's right. You're my Eric Brittingham.

Awesome

Jason hasn't posted in this thread for 2 weeks.

Is he mad at Eric or something?

The only reason I can think of is that Eric Brittingham has for some reason ordered Jason not to post here.

I have actually been quite busy with Eric Brittingham. We take long walks on the beach and discuss current affairs. Eric has become quite adept at reading my thoughts. My posts here would be overkill at this point.

Who's my Eric Brittingham? That's right. You're my Eric Brittingham.

Awesome

Impressive, Eric !! ....eh, Jason !! :woot:

And speaking of Eric, Skid posted this on SleazeRoxx today:

CINDERELLA'S ERIC BRITTINGHAM SUFFERS MILD HEART ATTACK:

December 16, 2006

Inga Brittingham, the wife of Cinderella bassist Eric Brittingham and bandmate in the Naked Beggars, has posted the following message;

"It's been a rough week.. I wanted to finally share what we have been through. Eric suffered a mild heart attack last week. We are slowly getting through this period. Even through all of this healing time the rest of the band is continuing to write for the third album.

Eric is checking his mail..but will probably not be answering a lot of people. So, please leave him a funny comment ...that will make him happy!"

The Naked Beggars posted the following a couple days earlier;

You may have noticed that we took down our 12/31 show. We had one more show planned for '06 on New Year's Eve in Des Moines, IA. Unfortunately, we had to cancel that show due to an illness in the band. After a few weeks of well-deserved rest over the holidays, the band will be entering the studio in January to record our 3rd CD...with a brand new '07 Tour to follow!

With our "Spit it Out" Tour officially coming to a close...We would like to thank each and every one of our fans for their support this year! From rockin' out to our CD's, to partying with us live at our shows...our fans are the fuckin' best!

We look forward to an even better 2007 with a brand new Naked Beggars CD & Tour...and you're all invited!!!

Happy Holidays To All, Cheers!!!

NB

Courtesy of www.myspace.com/nakedbeggars

this thread has gotten quiet since Eric's health problems.

Jason are you out there? Or are you at Eric's bed side?

I am not at liberty to say. I can say I have been spending time with Eric Brittingham though.

Tell Inga I said hello. ;)

Tell Eric Brittingham that if he needs my body parts they're here for him, waiting to be removed via a scalpel incision.

But then he wouldn't be Eric Brittingham anymore. He'd be Geoff Brittingham, leader of all norks that are good and plentiful.... :christmas:

• 2 weeks later...

Eric Brittingham looks like he has a halo hovering above his head, but on closer inspection it's just the world, revolving around him.

Anyone else suddenly wonder what Eric Brittinham's definiton of Bootlegs and the lot is now?

Is it me or is the "G" missing in Brittingham?

The typo nazi rides again!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:P:P

Eric Brittingham condones all bootlegging especially bottles of Stetson and Olsen Twins movies.

Anyone else suddenly wonder what Eric Brittinham's definiton of Bootlegs and the lot is now?

Eric Brittingham condones all bootlegging especially bottles of Stetson and Olsen Twins movies.

Maybe I wasn't talking about Eric Brittingham. Did you ever think that there just might be a person named Eric Brittinham? Huh? Sheesh

Maybe I wasn't talking about Eric Brittingham. Did you ever think that there just might be a person named Eric Brittinham? Huh? Sheesh

Even if you google the word brittinham it comes up with the question: Are you sure you didn't mean "Brittingham"?

Even Google knows how awesome Eric is. :P

Even if you google the word brittinham it comes up with the question: Are you sure you didn't mean "Brittingham"?

Even Google knows how awesome Eric is. :P

Eric Brittingham is indeed awesome. The most awesome.

I concur. Eric Brittingham is the reason Eric Brittingham invented the word 'awesome', when he designed the English language.