Let's Discuss Eric Brittingham

JustJason

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eric help us!!

I think it will be us asking for help once Eric Brittingham finds out about what happened here. Of course, he's already well aware of the fact that there have been no posts for 2 days. I guess it's part of his plan to have us sitting here in fearful wonder. Eric Brittingham, lend us a glimpse of your mercy.

Eric Brittingham said to tell everyone to listen to their "Still Climbing" cd tonight.

Did you tell Eric Brittingham that I nominated him for the bassist position in my hypothetical "SuperGroup 2" thread?

By the way, Eric Brittingham commands you all to go to said "SuperGroup 2" thread and post your picks for a potential new band. So far Heaven&Hell is the only one who's posted anything. Eric says it's not nice to hurt Fat Freddy's feelings. :(

Eric Brittingham said to tell everyone to listen to their "Still Climbing" cd tonight.

Did you tell Eric Brittingham that I nominated him for the bassist position in my hypothetical "SuperGroup 2" thread?

By the way, Eric Brittingham commands you all to go to said "SuperGroup 2" thread and post your picks for a potential new band. So far Heaven&Hell is the only one who's posted anything. Eric says it's not nice to hurt Fat Freddy's feelings. :(

Eric also says for someone to respond to the Megadeth with Kerry King Video link I posted. I don't think it's nice to hurt Wes' feelings either.

Motivated purely by the abject fear of a Brittingham assault on my personage I've added something to Freddy's supergroup 2 thread. Maybe now I can stop looking over my shoulder.

did u guys send this link to Eric's site, nakedbeggars.com ????

hehehehe

It is just plain silly to think Eric Brittingham needs to actually view this thread. He is after all the master of the Ericnet and sometimes exists only on the Ericnet plane as what else an MP3. He has this thread saved to his favorites in his powerful mind. By the way I have been ordered by Eric himself to inform the rest of the lowly lifeforms that from now on EBAY stands for EricBay. Only items directly related to Eric Brittingham will be auctioned. Also, Yahoo is now known as EricWho, and if anyone refers to Eric Brittingham as a yahoo, he will kill them just by thinking about it and impregnate their women. I have also been asked to make the following statement.

Recently in another thread I stated that I did not like when people refered to themselves in the third party. I must amend my unthinking words. It is only when people other than Eric Brittingham refer to themselves in the third party that it bothers me. I spoke before I thought it all out and deserve to be banished to a deep dark lonely spot in Eric Brittingham's mind where he sends useless people like myself.

Eric Brittingham made me smile today... just by letting me live in the same world as Him.

Someone please tell Eric that I haven't been posting in this thread because I've been too busy watching old Cinderella videos on YouTube. I'm sure he'll be OK with that. I don't want him to smite me with lightning.

Someone please tell Eric that I haven't been posting in this thread because I've been too busy watching old Cinderella videos on YouTube. I'm sure he'll be OK with that. I don't want him to smite me with lightning.

He already knows that you were watching old Cinderella videos.

Make no mistake about it he knows who is naughty and who is nice.

The only difference between him and Santa Claus is that Eric don't need no stinking List to tell who's been good he just knows. The other difference is Eric don't have a big beard and he don't jump through Chimney's on Christmas Eve.

He already knows that you were watching old Cinderella videos.

Make no mistake about it he knows who is naughty and who is nice.

The only difference between him and Santa Claus is that Eric don't need no stinking List to tell who's been good he just knows. The other difference is Eric don't have a big beard and he don't jump through Chimney's on Christmas Eve.

Does he see me when I'm sleeping? Does he know when I'm awake?

Oh boy, now I'm really regretting that dancing-naked-on-the-table Tequila Incident from a while ago... I didn't think anyone could see me. Forgive me Eric!!

Eric Brittingham sees everything that happens in his world. That's right Freddy, he's watching you right now as you wear those miss-matched socks. He knows all about it. It's as if he has eyeballs in your foot.

Eric Brittingham sees everything that happens in his world. That's right Freddy, he's watching you right now as you wear those miss-matched socks. He knows all about it. It's as if he has eyeballs in your foot.

He also knows when you are dreaming of Norks Geoff.....not that he has a problem with that.