Let's Discuss Eric Brittingham

JustJason

I guess I would....there must also be times though when he shows a little tenderness.

Tenderness from Eric Brittingham? I have never seen that before.

What do you expect? You keep wearing a blue shirt on red shirt day. You KNOW that just pisses him off.

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I would....there must also be times though when he shows a little tenderness.

Tenderness from Eric Brittingham? I have never seen that before.

What do you expect? You keep wearing a blue shirt on red shirt day. You KNOW that just pisses him off.

I hope today is brown shirt day cause' that's what I'm wearing.

Hopefully Eric's not pissed.

Eric has no problem with brown shirts. Although he prefers purple.

I thought Eric Brittingham was Bibleman? Oh, no, sorry, that was Willie Aames from "Charles In Charge." Common mistake.

Some say that Eric Brittingham has an estranged son named...........................Jay....................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

.....could it be??!!!! :bowdown:

I am of the understanding that we are all siblings of Eric Brittingham. He is everyon'e father.

That was my understanding. I thought this thread was a loving tribute to our Dad. :blink:

Eric Brittingham appreciates a loving tribute, but sometimes prefers a snack instead.

That was my understanding. I thought this thread was a loving tribute to our Dad. :blink:

Eric Brittingham appreciates a loving tribute, but sometimes prefers a snack instead.

I thought the only thing he snacked on was young & willing groupies.

Absolutely, that's what I meant. ;)

Eric Brittingham asked me to say that it is only young & willing female groupies that he snacks on.

Eric Brittingham asked me to say that it is only young & willing female groupies that he snacks on.

I hope he's only snacking on Female groupies.

He also commands the women to spend the day naked.

:yikes: Wouldn't THAT have been fun, visiting two different doctors offices this morning???? :lol:

Eric Brittingham says good morning to everyone. He also commands the women to spend the day naked.

Do you think Eric Brittingham wants ALL the women naked? I mean, not for nothing, but there are some women who should do the world a favor and leave their clothes on... :puke:

Eric Brittingham says good morning to everyone. He also commands the women to spend the day naked.

Do you think Eric Brittingham wants ALL the women naked? I mean, not for nothing, but there are some women who should do the world a favor and leave their clothes on... :puke:

Ain't THAT the truth!!! :lol:

Oh come on.......don't tell me you wouldn't wanna see THESE babies unleashed...... :lol:

th_airbags.jpg

:yikes:

Oh come on.......don't tell me you wouldn't wanna see THESE babies unleashed...... :lol:

th_airbags.jpg

That might even be to much "NORKAGE" for Geoff....If that's possible. :screwy:

th_airbags.jpg

I can't even IMAGINE that much norkage on ANYONE!!! That's just flat painful looking!!! :yikes:

th_airbags.jpg

I can't even IMAGINE that much norkage on ANYONE!!! That's just flat painful looking!!! :yikes:

"flat" painful looking? Interesting choice of words... ;)

th_airbags.jpg

Eric Brittingham allowed me to speak with him, and neither of us could understand what this means. Are we still speaking sense on this board?

th_airbags.jpg

Eric Brittingham allowed me to speak with him, and neither of us could understand what this means. Are we still speaking sense on this board?

So I take it those weren't to much Norkage for you?

For Eric Brittingham and I... there is never too much norkage. Trust me, he allowed my ears to listen to this as he said this to me.

For Eric Brittingham and I... there is never too much norkage. Trust me, he allowed my ears to listen to this as he said this to me.

I guess he doesn't believe in the saying, "More than a hand full is a waste".

Because those my friend are more than a hand full, hell those are more than 4 hand fulls. :P