Let's Discuss Eric Brittingham

JustJason

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eric Brittingham makes me dream of norks. He programmed my mind. norks2.png

He has that power over some people. He was trained by the Jedi you know.

"The Norks are strong in this one"

"I sense a great disturbance in the Norks"

"May the Norks be with you"

"Use the Norks, Geoff"

Eric Brittingham makes me dream of norks. He programmed my mind. norks2.png

He has that power over some people. He was trained by the Jedi you know.

"The Norks are strong in this one"

"I sense a great disturbance in the Norks"

"May the Norks be with you"

"Use the Norks, Geoff"

Star Wars Episode I "The Phantom Norks"

Star Wars Episode II "Attack of the Norks"

Star Wars Episode III "Revenge of the Norks"

Star Wars Episode IV "A New Nork"

Star Wars Episode V "The Norks Strike Back"

Star Wars Episode VI "Return of the Norks"

Eric told me to get the hell off of YouTube and all of its related threads here on the board and post something here instead.

Eric also instructed me to put massive amounts of Franks' Red Hot Sauce on the leftover pork chops I just finished eating and I am glad he did, for they were most tasty that way. Thanks Eric!!

Eric told me to get the hell off of YouTube and all of its related threads here on the board and post something here instead.

Eric also instructed me to put massive amounts of Franks' Red Hot Sauce on the leftover pork chops I just finished eating and I am glad he did, for they were most tasty that way. Thanks Eric!!

Eric loves Franks Red Hot Sauce. It is requested on the Naked Beggars tour rider for every show.

Eric has commanded us to spread Franks' Red Hot Sauce all over our bodies. I find that disturbing yet intriguing at the same time.

Yes, that was my initial reaction as well. Eric Brittingham works in mysterious ways. Either that or he's got one sick sense of humor.

Eric Brittingham decides whether or not stuff is funny. He senses humour and makes a decision. I hear he has an inner nostril within his right nostril that he uses to detect this scent of humour.

Eric Brittingham should be happy to know that I am taking two Cinderella cds on my vacation for my listening pleasure. I'm sure he knew I was taking those two cds before I did now that I think about it.

When I received my Ipod there were Cinderella songs automatically programmed into it with a private message from Eric Brittingham ordering me to do something I can never repeat. My mission did change the face of human life as we knew it, FYI. Everything Eric Brittingham administers changes the face of humanity.

I can feel the warm breeze of the fumes from Eric Brittingham's red face as his anger at non-postage reaches breaking point.

I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the term JustEric. I'm don't know how I feejkfadgkmasl;fd /c'ap0gdkjdf'pt03tpg[apgadgagl (*head is slammed mercilessly onto keyboard*) ... OW F*CK!!! WHO THE FU- oh... uh.... yeah.... uh, that's a great new name. JustEric is awesome.

No one has posted in this thread today.

Eric is not pleased with this news.

Eric has taken my hands from me til Friday. I managed to type this out with my mouth and a pencil.

You are one talented man Artist formerly known as Metal Jay.

I too am impressed. Perhaps you can try typing out your next post with your left foot like that irish guy in that movie? I think it was called "The Irish Guy Who Could Type With His Left Foot."

I too am impressed. Perhaps you can try typing out your next post with your left foot like that irish guy in that movie? I think it was called "The Irish Guy Who Could Type With His Left Foot."

It's hard not to be impressed, typing with his mouth and a pencil. The force is strong with that one.

It's hard not to be impressed, typing with his mouth and a pencil. The force is strong with that one.

Very little impresses Eric Brittingham, especially the force. Eric Brittingham created the force and it is only by His will that it can be channeled.