Let's Discuss Eric Brittingham

JustJason

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was about to thank the sun for lighting today up, as it's a beautiful day here. But instead I thank Eric Brittingham for creating light.

I was going to ask what Eric Brittingham does to stay cool during a heat wave like this, but then it occurred to me that Eric Brittingham is coolness personified, therefore he does not sweat.

I saw Eric Brittingham break one of his victims' arms once. The victim thanked Him for touching him. Eric Brittingham said, 'Don't sweat it.'

**True Story**

I was in Fertile MN (great name) and pissing outside of the venue (barn) that Jonny Lang was playing at when he walked by me. I said "Jonny, great playing tonight." He turned to me and said "Thanks man, it ain't nuthin' but chicken and gravy." Classic.

**True Story**

I was in Fertile MN (great name) and pissing outside of the venue (barn) that Jonny Lang was playing at when he walked by me. I said "Jonny, great playing tonight." He turned to me and said "Thanks man, it ain't nuthin' but chicken and gravy." Classic.

It was Eric Brittingham who planted the thought in Jonny's head to say that.

**True Story**

I heard Eric Brittingham actually made the chicken and gravy too.

**True Story**

I heard Eric Brittingham actually made the chicken and gravy too.

He taught the chicken to make the gravy.

What came first, the chicken or the gravy?

The answer, of course: Eric Brittingham came first.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

In an ill-fated attempt to escape the cleaver of Eric Brittingham.

'Eric Brittingham released me from the chains that bound me to life.' That's what I hear the last person who mistook Eric Brittingham for a woman said as he was evicted from life.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No one has posted in this thread for 27 days.

We should all hope that Eric Brittingham is a forgiving man.

Eric Brittingham ordered me to not say anything and see how long it would take for someone to post.

Did I pass the test since I was 1st to post? Do I get free tickets to a Naked Beggars show?

Eric Brittingham ordered me to not say anything and see how long it would take for someone to post.

Did I pass the test since I was 1st to post? Do I get free tickets to a Naked Beggars show?

You get to live.

You get to live.

Eric is a very giving man, tell him that I said thank you, and if he wants I'll give that Tom Keifer character a talking to so he'll get off of his ass to record a new Cinderella disc.

You get to live.

Eric is a very giving man, tell him that I said think you, and if he wants I'll give that Tom Keifer character a talking to so he'll get off of his ass to record a new Cinderella disc.

Think you? Are you trying to piss him off?

You get to live.

Eric is a very giving man, tell him that I said think you, and if he wants I'll give that Tom Keifer character a talking to so he'll get off of his ass to record a new Cinderella disc.

Think you? Are you trying to piss him off?

My bad.

Wes, just tell Eric that your typo was caused by a bite on your hand from one of his 1000 silver pressed monkeys. I'm sure he'll understand...