Let's Discuss Eric Brittingham

JustJason

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who? :blink:

Google it.

On a Side Note, is it wrong for me to Google at work?

Well....there's that blonde / hazel-bluey eyes I was lookin' for....... :lol::P

Not bad......not bad 'tall.....

Who? :blink:

Google it.

On a Side Note, is it wrong for me to Google at work?

Well....there's that blonde / hazel-bluey eyes I was lookin' for....... :lol::P

Not bad......not bad 'tall.....

He ain't blonde no more.

S'ok.........'natural' blondes need to be shot and put in the trunk, anyway....... :lol:

Eric Brittingham is cool cuz he was in Cinderella and man, he could flip that bass around his shoulders like nobody's business back in the day.

Is that the right answer? Do I win a prize?

Eric Brittingham is cool cuz he was in Cinderella and man, he could flip that bass around his shoulders like nobody's business back in the day.

Is that the right answer? Do I win a prize?

There are no right or wrong answers. That is a damn good answer though.

When I met Cinderella after a Columbus show on the "Still Climbing" tour (we were out in the freezing cold for literally hours before they came out -- and by freezing cold, I mean it was below zero), Tom let us come onto the bus while we got autographs... Tom was super cool, Fred was cool, Jeff was cool... and Eric didn't show up. (Played the gig, of course, but for whatever reason, was not around afterwards.) I thought that was really strange.

They also had some "special guest" come onstage and jam w/ them on "Sweet Home Alabama" -- no clue who that was, but he was wearing a Skynyrd shirt... and I saw that dude sprint out of the venue after the show. That has nothing to do with anything or the topic at hand, of course, but if anyone has any idea who that could've been, I'd love to know.

Back on topic: Is Eric cool? That day: no. In general, in Cinderella: yes.

One time I was at a Cinderella show and was lucky enough to be able to watch sound check.

Well during the opening bands sound check Eric walked right by me and I was star struck for some reason and couldn't stand up to ask the guy for an autograph. Later in the night during one of the opening bands sets Eric was walking around in the crowd and I had 7 or 8 beers in me by this point so I decided to go get that autograph. The problem was though that everytime I saw him he dissapeared into the crowd again.

Either he was avoiding me ( not a chance ) or he was so cool he was able to dissapear into thin air ( most likely ).

So what I'm trying to say is Eric Brittingham is so fucking cool that he made me star struck and he was able to be in more than one place at the same time.

Who is greater, Eric Brittingham or Chuck Norris?

Chuck Norris is master of the roundhouse kick, but Eric Brittingham is master of the bass-around-the-shoulder swing

Who is greater, Eric Brittingham or Chuck Norris?

Chuck Norris is master of the roundhouse kick, but Eric Brittingham is master of the bass-around-the-shoulder swing

I gotta go with Eric Brittingham by a hair(band). Only because he allows Chuck Norris to live.

On the other hand, Eric Brittingham wouldn't have been nearly as believable saving the world in "Invasion U.S.A."

On the other hand, Eric Brittingham wouldn't have been nearly as believable saving the world in "Invasion U.S.A."

I disagree, you can take out a lot of terrorists with a swinging bass.

Hmm, you got me there, but you gotta admit, Eric Brittingham would've looked DAMN silly jumping out of a helicopter to rescue the P.O.W.'s in "Missing In Action." Besides, his purple spandex would give him away to the Viet Cong...

Hmm, you got me there, but you gotta admit, Eric Brittingham would've looked DAMN silly jumping out of a helicopter to rescue the P.O.W.'s in "Missing In Action." Besides, his purple spandex would give him away to the Viet Cong...

Eric Brittingham is a genius and would have know to wear camoflauge spandex man. Sheesh!

I hear Eric Brittingham can impregnate a woman merely by looking at her from across the street.

Eric's response would probably be something along the lines of: "Hi, this is Eric Brittingham. You people all desperately need to get some sleep, or lay off the crack, or get lives, or whatever. Thank you."

Eric's response would probably be something along the lines of: "Hi, this is Eric Brittingham. You people all desperately need to get some sleep, or lay off the crack, or get lives, or whatever. Thank you."

Signed

Eric

P.S. Check out my new band Naked Beggars.

Signed

Eric

Is that what his new band is called? They don't play naked do they?

Signed

Eric

Is that what his new band is called? They don't play naked do they?

Can you imagine the pregnancy increase if they did?

I heard that as of July 1st the internet will be known as the Ericnet.

That would be glorious. "ERICNET" has a great ring to it. That's just my opinion of course but my opinion should carry some weight because remeber I've been in Eric's presence and lived to tell the tale.

You think the pregnancy rate is increasing the longer this thread stays alive?