Let's Discuss Eric Brittingham

JustJason

Wes, just tell Eric that your typo was caused by a bite on your hand from one of his 1000 silver pressed monkeys. I'm sure he'll understand...

I sure hope so.

He has millions of monkies. He just needs a 1000 more. In case anyone was wondering, the answer is yes. Eric Brittingham can make a monkey pregnant just by looking at it.

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Jason, I was just wondering that actually. My question is answered. I was actually embarrassed to ask Eric Brittingham directly because I thought he may rip my tongue from my mouth and use it to wipe his brow if my question took too long and he got bored.

:lol: I just typed Eric Brittingham's name in another thread as Brittingman. Imagine he'd seen that. I wouldn't be alive to tell the ta-

:lol: I just typed Eric Brittingham's name in another thread as Brittingman. Imagine he'd seen that. I wouldn't be alive to tell the ta-

Geoff, Geoff, are you still there?

I think Eric might of killed Geoff. Oh well more Norks for me. :P

• 1 month later...

Does everyone realize that we have not discussed Eric Brittingham in over a month?

It's because he soooo yesterday....I think the noob is Butch Walker. heheh!

Wassat noise??....Arghhhh..... Eric!!!! :yikes: put it down, putitdownputitdownputitdown......

I hope that Eric isnt' too pissed off that until this week, we hadn't discussed him in over a month. And if he IS pissed and he exacts his terrible vengeance upon the world, I hope that he realizes that I am the one who brought said thread back from the dead, and he will spare me.

I hope that Eric isnt' too pissed off that until this week, we hadn't discussed him in over a month. And if he IS pissed and he exacts his terrible vengeance upon the world, I hope that he realizes that I am the one who brought said thread back from the dead, and he will spare me.

Do you drink orange juice?

His decision is based partially on that.

I drink OJ so I'm safe, but what if Keith only enjoy's Apple Juice?

Who said the orange juice makes you safe?

Who said the orange juice makes you safe?

I did.(like Sly Stallone is Judge Dredd "I am the Law")

As a matter of fact, yes, I did drink some O.J. today. I dont' usually but something told me I should have a glass today. (it must have been the Hand Of Eric showing me the right path!)

Wassat noise??....Arghhhh..... Eric!!!! :yikes: put it down, putitdownputitdownputitdown......

Poor Nick... he obviously didn't realize that Butch Walker is the anti-Brittingham. He was meddling with forces that were WAY beyond mortal control!!

Poor Nick... he obviously didn't realize that Butch Walker is the anti-Brittingham. He was meddling with forces that were WAY beyond mortal control!!

A shame really, when mere mortals get caught up in extradimensional warfare.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm just glad Eric Brittingham didn't decide my wife had to make love to him while I was on my honeymoon. It might have put a dampener on the whole thing. Although... if she had been "Brittinghamized" would that make her even more special?