Best of the Best XVIII

Best of the Best XVIII  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1994....<sigh> another underwhelming year for hard rock. <_<:P

My vote goes to:

Frontline - The State of Rock

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffth!!!!

TYKETTO ~ STRENGTH IN NUMBERS :banger::dance::banger:

Now that wasn't difficult to guess, was it ?!?!

:P

The Trickies - Woke Up With A Monster...great album.

Having said that Tesla - Bust a Nut is another fave and Vain Move On It.

I voted for Cinderella's excellent (and sadly overlooked) STILL CLIMBING

Cinderella for me.There is alot of very average stuff in that lot.

• 2023 Gold Donors
This was tougher than I thought it would be but I had to go with Vain "Move on it" with Tyketto, Cinderella, and Jaded Heart coming very close.

:agree: I really didn't expect there to be much that I liked from this year. It's a toss up between Tesla, Tyketto, Cinderella and Frontline. I guess if I have to choose one, I'll go with Tyketto.

EYES - Windows of the Soul

I was stuck between Crue and Cinderella. I chose the Crue cd. I never even listened to that Crue cd until a couple of years ago, being that Vince wasn't on it. To my surprise, I actually liked it.

I'm with ya man; I went with the Crue too. Even though one could argue that they probably should have went with a new band name when Vince exited, and Corabi came aboard, that doesn't change the fact that this is one MONSTEROUS release. "Welcome to the Numb" is one of my all-time fave songs! :banger::banger:

I cast the sole vote for James Christian: "Rude Awakening." Not only the best solo album of all time, but damn near perfect melodic/AOR rock. I think I could listen to "The Warden" every day for six years straight and not get sick of it...love that song!! :)

I was stuck between Crue and Cinderella. I chose the Crue cd. I never even listened to that Crue cd until a couple of years ago, being that Vince wasn't on it. To my surprise, I actually liked it.

I'm with ya man; I went with the Crue too. Even though one could argue that they probably should have went with a new band name when Vince exited, and Corabi came aboard, that doesn't change the fact that this is one MONSTEROUS release. "Welcome to the Numb" is one of my all-time fave songs! :banger::banger:

I also love that record.f I don't think I noticed it up there when I voted.

"Smoke the Sky" is my favorite from that release.

Hmm, this ended up being quite a hard one. I thought it was an easy choice for Jaded Heart 'Inside out', still one of my fave JH CDs, but then the bottom of the list happened. Tesla made me think twice, but I was still going for JH... and then Vain's excellent 'Move on it' stepped up. Sorry, can't go past that one. LOVE that disc - every single song. Vain got my vote.

Hmm, this ended up being quite a hard one. I thought it was an easy choice for Jaded Heart 'Inside out', still one of my fave JH CDs, but then the bottom of the list happened. Tesla made me think twice, but I was still going for JH... and then Vain's excellent 'Move on it' stepped up. Sorry, can't go past that one. LOVE that disc - every single song. Vain got my vote.

You have chosen wisely. Not only is a great album but it's what I picked to. :drink:

I cast the sole vote for James Christian: "Rude Awakening." Not only the best solo album of all time, but damn near perfect melodic/AOR rock. I think I could listen to "The Warden" every day for six years straight and not get sick of it...love that song!! :)

There were some great release in 1994. I went with J.Christian, followed by Eyes and Talisman (J.S. Soto rules).

Well, way back in 1994, my fav was Master of rings from Helloween.

Hell yes! Fantastic album, that CD brought Helloween back from the dead and returned them to my good graces after the mostly-awful "Pink Bubbles Go Ape" and totally-awful "Chameleon" CDs. If that had been one of the choices I would have definitely picked "M.O.T.R."

Hell yes! Fantastic album, that CD brought Helloween back from the dead and returned them to my good graces after the mostly-awful "Pink Bubbles Go Ape" and totally-awful "Chameleon" CDs. If that had been one of the choices I would have definitely picked "M.O.T.R."

I agree that is a great album. "Where the Rain Grows" is one of my favs from that one.

Motley's ..IMO...shoulda changed the name of the band as the sound was SO different than other Crue albums..Killer drum sound here...

and Corabi has such a great voice...Still play it alot!!! Could have a

few more songs..and a few taken off..oh well!!