The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

This sucks.

I'm all alone at work, it's 01:33 A.M. Out of a shift of 3 there's only me due to sickness and hols! Run around like an idiot running all the system platforms. Coffee machine is bad. My wife rang to say I'd missed a phone call from Wotty. Couple of printers are playing up. Spent an hour fixing a failed job which should have taken 5 minutes. Bah! Work is for chumps :eviltongue: ...where's my million pound lottery ticket??? Maybe I should try buying one really! :angry:

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

It's raining here again.

I have a salami sandwich and cheese & crackers for lunch today.

I've had a few moments tonight where I've been thankful that my computer is not a person. I don't think murdering someone would be a good way to start out my Easter Sunday.

I'm in Perth for a week, and am still on line here. There's a 2 hour time difference to Sydney so wheras I'd usually be sitting home in the dark eating dinner and about to watch my TV for the night, I'm still sitting in the office and it's sunny as hell outside. Plus, I'm also on line now at the same time as Jez and Tim (2)... though I think I'll be heading home pretty soon.

It's pretty nice here in Perth. I'm looking forward to seeing where I'm staying this week. I hope there are norks on my bed when I arrive. :) (Jokes... sort of.)

The room in which I am staying this week has not got new carpet, but I have never seen it before so it is new to me. I think it's brown. I forget off the top of my head.

Not in work today, not very well. :puke:

What did you listen to recently ?? ;)

Anyway, get well soon !! :drink:

Thank you all for your heartfelt replies...you'll be pleased to know I'm now in fine fettle....but back to the boring stuff.

I'm watching two snails in a salad container right now.

Thank you all for your heartfelt replies...you'll be pleased to know I'm now in fine fettle....but back to the boring stuff.

Adds crunchiness huh? Like them little pieces of dried up bread they usually put on salads :lol:

Adds crunchiness huh? Like them little pieces of dried up bread they usually put on salads :lol:

They're gonna be big one day ...... Giant African Snails so one day they will be a BIG crunch and you'd proably find your salad UNDER them ...... Think they're banned in parts of the U.S.

They're gonna be big one day ...... Giant African Snails so one day they will be a BIG crunch and you'd proably find your salad UNDER them ...... Think they're banned in parts of the U.S.

I used to work in shipping and one time a bunch of containers were delayed for months due to Giant African Snails. I sat there thinking the guys were having a lend of me, or it was some insiders joke or something... but no, it really wasn't. The Giant African Snails were just causing mayhem and havoc.

I went on a cruise out to Rottnest Island today, off Western Australia. Beautiful place. I spent the day walking about 4000kms, I went for 3 seperate and enjoyable snorkels and a bit of bike riding there too. Business trips definately have up-sides sometimes.

The downside is now (and every other night), where my little peenie feels like it's going to explode if I don't get some lovin' soon.