The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

I just went to a meeting with a customer and my boss. I felt like devon in a steak and cheese sandwich.

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I just went to a meeting with a customer and my boss. I felt like devon in a steak and cheese sandwich.

So the customer was tough, your boss melted, and you felt like you didn't belong? :blink:

So the customer was tough, your boss melted, and you felt like you didn't belong? :blink:

Almost. My boss and the customer combined excellently together to form a delicious sandwich. I was the out-of-place scrap that was not required.

Still, a very handsome peice of scrap.

I just bought a Spiderman web shooter (fires discs)! For my little guy not for me  :whistle:

So are you....I mean, is your son having fun with it :lol:

It's yet to arrive I....sorry HE can't wait. -_-

I had 2 beers and a pizza at lunch... and the company of a very attractive young lady with great norks. Easter is here!

I had 2 beers and a pizza at lunch... and the company of a very attractive young lady with great norks. Easter is here!

Easter is cool, mainly because of the norks.

The Easter Bunny never brings ME any norks. Just those damn marshmallow peeps. I must be on his shit list

The Easter Bunny never brings ME any norks. Just those damn marshmallow peeps. I must be on his shit list

Yeah you must be dude, I push aside the fake pink grass in my Easter basket to reveal a pair of D-cups. You don't get that?

Yeah you must be dude, I push aside the fake pink grass in my Easter basket to reveal a pair of D-cups. You don't get that?

Nah, maybe it's cuz I use the green fake grass.

At least the Marshmallow Peeps explode when you put 'em in the microwave. Ever try that? It's tons o'fun for the kids on Easter morning.

And who can forget the awesome Easter special "It's The Great Easter Nork, Charlie Brown"?

Guest starring the Easter Hunny, she's all that.

And who can forget the awesome Easter special "It's The Great Easter Nork, Charlie Brown"?

Guest starring the Easter Hunny, she's all that.

The Easter Hunny turns out to be Lucy. Oops, I didn't mean to ruin it for anybody.

Nah, maybe it's cuz I use the green fake grass.

At least the Marshmallow Peeps explode when you put 'em in the microwave. Ever try that? It's tons o'fun for the kids on Easter morning.

I bet the wife appreciates that too. Add the microwave to the pile of dishes from Easter dinner to the pile of clean up duties..... :P

I hate peeps.............the marshmallow kind............. ;)

I never got much traditional 'Easter candy' in my basket..............Nestle crunch....M&M's....but I did get chocolate bunny's....or eggs. But I hate jelly beans....those eggs that have that creamy shit in them....and peeps........

I love the peeps.  But only when they're stale and hard. :lol:

Must be a country thing........... :puke:

I hate peeps.............the marshmallow kind............. ;)

I never got much traditional 'Easter candy' in my basket..............Nestle crunch....M&M's....but I did get chocolate bunny's....or eggs. But I hate jelly beans....those eggs that have that creamy shit in them....and peeps........

I absolutely hate jelly beans too. :drink:

:lol: You hush........or I'll take ya out back and cut me a switch!!!

From a weeping willow tree!!!Man one of those will have

ya cryin even before da Whuppin". :crying:

haha.....or what's worse......being told to cut your OWN switch. Man, I was back there lookin' for twigs n' shit......... :lol:

haha.....or what's worse......being told to cut your OWN switch. Man, I was back there lookin' for twigs n' shit......... :lol:

:rofl2: LOL!!!!!! Or a Blade of Grass!!!!