What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Erasure ~ "Nightbird"

Theatre - 'City lights' ; f*cking excellent band, excellent EP.

TLC - 'Serious trouble' ; still don't "get" these guys, but the ballad, about song 7 or something is a thing of true beauty.

Brian McDonald - Wind it up

thought itd blow me away but it hasnt yet, and only a few songs have been catchy

Give it time. It does grow on you, but on first few listens it sounds like a mess (due to the awful mixing). The "Desparate Business" album is better though IMO.

Playing:-

CHICAGO XXX

TESLA - Into the Now

thought itd blow me away but it hasnt yet, and only a few songs have been catchy

Give it time. It does grow on you, but on first few listens it sounds like a mess (due to the awful mixing). The "Desparate Business" album is better though IMO.

CHICAGO XXX

TESLA - Into the Now

The Brian Macdonald definately hits the spot in the end - As TIM (2) suggests - live with it a while.

TIM (2) - What do ya reckon to the Chicago - XXX. have been giving it a fair bashing over the last couple of days. Love the more organic sound/production on this one, yet still typical Chicago in sound. 'Feel' & 'Already Gone' are my standouts so far, but that could change????

:drink:

CHICAGO XXX

TESLA - Into the Now

The Brian Macdonald definately hits the spot in the end - As TIM (2) suggests - live with it a while.

TIM (2) - What do ya reckon to the Chicago - XXX. have been giving it a fair bashing over the last couple of days. Love the more organic sound/production on this one, yet still typical Chicago in sound. 'Feel' & 'Already Gone' are my standouts so far, but that could change????

Hey Jez,

I like those 2 tunes the best too. It seems to have a little more 'edge' to it than previous albums (although still not a lot of 'edge'). I'll need to give it more time I think....

Now Playing:-

JAN JOHANSSON - X My Heart

Shelter - Hands heavenward

I have just submitted it - their new release - to HH.

CHICAGO XXX

TESLA - Into the Now

Brian Mcdonald Wind it up is actually growing on me now! - just thought it would have a little more initial punch

NP: Harem Scarem - The Early Years

Snake Eye - Ritual Instinct

Buckcherry - 15 (as much as I want to listen to other music, I just can't get this out of my player. It's awesome!)