What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

LED ZEPPELIN - III

:tumbsup:

I like it but by far the weakest disc of the first four, don't u think ? :)

the whole acoustical vibe is quite different and risky approach by the gang

I think it`s great, prefer it to the first album and enjoy it as much as the other two :drink:

Although the debut contains several covers, I like it better than this one, but still it's a good album :)

np.

BROTHER FIRETRIBE - Hearts Full of Fire (90%)

FIERCE HEART - s/t (85%)

Roko - Fantasy

What's that? I thought there was only one (awesome) album by them, and the Jojo thing...

Nope, actually there are 4 ROKO CD's: "S/T", "Open Invitation", "Think about tomorrow" and "Fantasy". Fantasy will probably not be your cup of tea, but you should definitely have a listen to "Open Invitation".

Now playing:

Beggars & Thieves - We are the Brokenhearted

Frozen Rain - Ahead of Time

Roko - Fantasy

What's that? I thought there was only one (awesome) album by them, and the Jojo thing...

Nope, actually there are 4 ROKO CD's: "S/T", "Open Invitation", "Think about tomorrow" and "Fantasy". Fantasy will probably not be your cup of tea, but you should definitely have a listen to "Open Invitation".

I didn't know that, I'll check out the second one for sure. Thanks!

Np: SUNSTORM - "Emotional Fire" :(

Roko - Fantasy

Holy shitballs, mate, how'd you miss that? :lol: 'Open Invitaion' is miles and away their best CD, imo, but 'Think about tomorrow' is a good one too. Definitely get both of those two.

Avoid 'Fantasy' as if it is the AIDs ridden nightmare that it is. Couldn't even keep that one for collection's sake. For the record too, if I recall correctly, it was basically a solo album by the vocalist and not a real Roko disc anyway.

Spinning:

Million - 'Sane and Insanity'

MPG - 'Road to salvation'

Roko - Fantasy

Holy shitballs, mate, how'd you miss that? :lol: 'Open Invitaion' is miles and away their best CD, imo, but 'Think about tomorrow' is a good one too. Definitely get both of those two.

Avoid 'Fantasy' as if it is the AIDs ridden nightmare that it is. Couldn't even keep that one for collection's sake. For the record too, if I recall correctly, it was basically a solo album by the vocalist and not a real Roko disc anyway.

Yeah, sometimes I think I know some stuff about this genre, and then I realise I know jack-shit. The debut is a big fave, "Burning Heart" is in my all-time top 10 songs, but will pick up the others too - thanks guys....

Np: YOUNG GUNS - Bones

The Magnificent - s/t

Dynazty - Knock You Down

[in the absence of any half decent disc so far this year - one or two aside, that I dont even own yet - having to fall back on some 2011 faithfuls]

Mecca - Undeniable

Morgan - Nova Solis .... fook me I'm glad I picked this up, absolute killer 70's prog from Morgan Fischer in his pre Mott the Hoople days - managed to track down the second release "The Sleeeper Wakes" on CD at a great price too (I hope - waiting for confirmation).

The Magnificent - s/t

Dynazty - Knock You Down

[in the absence of any half decent disc so far this year - one or two aside, that I dont even own yet - having to fall back on some 2011 faithfuls]

Don't you like the Safetysuit?

Anthrax - AMONG THE LIVING

Nevermore - THIS GODLESS ENDEAVOR

Slayer - UNDISPUTED ATTITUDE

Motorhead - MOTORIZER

Britny Fox - S/T

Bruce Dickinson - TYRANNY OF SOULS

Judas Priest - British Steel

Hadn`t listened to this in a long time but it sounded so much better than I remembered, pretty much had all their albums over the years up to about Ram It Down, need to re-buy some of their albums again.

The Magnificent - s/t

Dynazty - Knock You Down

Don't you like the Safetysuit?

Imo BBABH, Sunstorm, Safetysuit, Young Guns and Hit the Lights have all released excellent CDs in 2012, but aside from that it's a bit of a wasteland. I know it's only 2 months in but I seldom recall a start this slow.

Spinning:

Naughty Boys - 'Destiny Calls' ; wonder what happened to these guys. Great disc.