What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

TEN - Stormwarning (80%)

i began to like this after around 4 spins, but does anyone here think that Gary Hughes vocal who likes to play in the low-register is a bit irritating. I mean, if only he can scream out to a higher ground, won't Ten songs be better ? :D

TEN - Stormwarning (80%)

i began to like this after around 4 spins, but does anyone here think that Gary Hughes vocal who likes to play in the low-register is a bit irritating. I mean, if only he can scream out to a higher ground, won't Ten songs be better ? :D

I don't mind Gary Hughes at all and even think that in some instances his voice is appealing, but as an overall vocalist I do think there are a lot of flaws in his voice and at times he can certainly be irritating in those deep breath-heavy offerings.

TEN - Stormwarning (80%)

I don't mind Gary Hughes at all and even think that in some instances his voice is appealing, but as an overall vocalist I do think there are a lot of flaws in his voice and at times he can certainly be irritating in those deep breath-heavy offerings.

Usually with low register singing like this, kinda reminds me of singer from the 50s and grunge hahaha

things also can get sleepy pretty easy after 4-5 songs but luckily this Ten's new album has quite lots of heavy and energetic songs, so yeah it's a good album.

Tesla - PSYCHOTIC SUPPER

Megadeth - TH1RT3EN (twice already)

Ramones - ACID EATERS

Twisted Sister - STILL HUNGRY

Slaughtered Grace - CALL THIS PLANET...SLAUGHTERED GRACE

Megadeth - CAPITOL PUNISHMENT

Randy Rose - SACRIFICIUM

Steve Perry - For The Love Of Strange Medicine

Metallica - Black Album

UFO - Making Contact

UFO - Mechanix

Kimball Jamison - S/T

Seether - 'This album is crap,' or whatever the new one is called

Sinner - 'One bullet left' ; not much happening on this one aside from 'Haunted.'

Journey - Infinity

Journey - Trial By Fire

Jimi Jamison - Crossroads Moment

Fleetwood Mac - S/T

UFO - Making Contact