What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Ten - Stormwarning

An album that unfortunately/fortunately sounds like EVERY previous Ten album.

same feeling when you hear a new album of Yngwie, Axel Rudi Pell, or Last Autumn's Dream :D

Free Spirit - Pale Sister of Light

Ten - Stormwarning

An album that unfortunately/fortunately sounds like EVERY previous Ten album.

...but has much better songs than the last few.

Miss Behaviour - Last Woman Standing

Bonfire - Branded

Heart - Desire Walks On

Mark Cohn - S/T

Lipstixx N Bulletz - Bang Your Head

Seriously, this might be in my top 2 or 3 favorites of all time, maybe even #1 if it stands the test of time (and I think it will). Take the sleaze and attitude, melody, solo's and sleaze vocals, good lyrics...wow, even idiots like me feel like you want to sing along and flip off the crowd. Songs off this one get daily play on my ipod.

Seriously, this might be in my top 2 or 3 favorites of all time, maybe even #1 if it stands the test of time (and I think it will). Take the sleaze and attitude, melody, solo's and sleaze vocals, good lyrics...wow, even idiots like me feel like you want to sing along and flip off the crowd. Songs off this one get daily play on my ipod.

I'm almost up to "K" in my quest to go through all my unheard CDs... dying to get to this one.

I'm almost up to "K" in my quest to go through all my unheard CDs... dying to get to this one.

Skip everything in between, put the top down (on the car, not your shirt) and just crank this one. I'm sure it wouldn't make the top 50 for a lot of folks but it is just one of those that has everything I like, top to bottom.

Skip everything in between, put the top down (on the car, not your shirt) and just crank this one. I'm sure it wouldn't make the top 50 for a lot of folks but it is just one of those that has everything I like, top to bottom.

I really liked the demos I heard from these guys so as long as this is quite well produced, I can't see me not loving it. I'm such a teasze to myself, though, leaving it so long. Meow. Mmm, sexy. Meow. Mmm, just as sexy the second time... you teazsze. xoxo.

ROBIN BECK - The Great Escape

Her best album since the first 2 IMO, excellent stuff...