What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Khymera - The Greatest Wonder (The AOR Brigade are gonna have wet knickers over this one)

Work Of Art - Artwork

Was just spinning those two myself this morning. The Khymera is just top class right through, barely a filler.

Pisses from a great height on the other 2 and I liked them, especially 'A New Promise'. You are right TIM - Not one bad tune on here mate.

The Work Of Art I have had a preview of for about a month now, so am very used to it - Shame they left off the Acoustic version of Camelia which was on the promo!! Absolute Killer disc though. :drink:

The only track even remotely close to filler on the new Khymera is 'If I Cant Be', but even that is good. There are at least 4 or 5 tracks on this album which are as good as any song in 07 in my opinion. Great, great album.

Back on topic -

Work of Art - Artwork

Finally spinning this now and this is a top album too. Maybe a tad light for my taste, but still quality throughout.

Khymera - The Greatest Wonder (The AOR Brigade are gonna have wet knickers over this one)

Work Of Art - Artwork

Was just spinning those two myself this morning. The Khymera is just top class right through, barely a filler.

Pisses from a great height on the other 2 and I liked them, especially 'A New Promise'. You are right TIM - Not one bad tune on here mate.

The Work Of Art I have had a preview of for about a month now, so am very used to it - Shame they left off the Acoustic version of Camelia which was on the promo!! Absolute Killer disc though. :drink:

The only track even remotely close to filler on the new Khymera is 'If I Cant Be', but even that is good. There are at least 4 or 5 tracks on this album which are as good as any song in 07 in my opinion. Great, great album.

Back on topic -

Work of Art - Artwork

Finally spinning this now and this is a top album too. Maybe a tad light for my taste, but still quality throughout.

Yeah backed. The only thing I'm not a big fan of is Dennis Wards' vocals, which are kindof nasally & don't have much range. But there are definitely 4 or 5 tunes that will be vying for the No.1 tune of 2008....

Next up:-

CAVALERA CONSPIRACY - Inflikted

Omen - TEETH OF THE HYDRA

Player - Baby Come Back (Best Of)

Metal to the Max Wotters!!!

The Metal-oids here couldn't handle this.

Listen if you dare... :whistle:

You eating Candy floss whilst your listening?

Steve Lukather - Everchanging Times

Steve Lukather - Lukather

Steve Lukather - Candyman

Khymera - The Greatest Wonder