What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Martin Page - In The House Of Stone And Light

Great disc - how good is that song 'In My Room' ??

Blackfield - S/T

Toto - The Seventh One

Saga - Images At Twilight

Rick Riso - Gotta have the real Thing

I bet Bernd is wearing his sunglasses indoors,strapping on his shoulder-holster over his airtex vest,trying on his canvas slip-ons,telling his kids to "chill",calling the wife "babe",drinking a strange "fused" coffee,then jumping in his corvette cabriolet,checking out his beach-house and the strange "foxy" woman he lets stay there while she's on the run from her unbalanced,maniacle husband who's company can only be saved if she sleeps with the sleazy,sweaty potential investor,who smuggles "bonds" under the guise of an import company.Then it's down to the waterfront for a seafood lunch and to find out who's playing that damn saxophone everywhere he goes..... :whistle:

I bet Bernd is wearing his sunglasses indoors,strapping on his shoulder-holster over his airtex vest,trying on his canvas slip-ons,telling his kids to "chill",calling the wife "babe",drinking a strange "fused" coffee,then jumping in his corvette cabriolet,checking out his beach-house and the strange "foxy" woman he lets stay there while she's on the run from her unbalanced,maniacle husband who's company can only be saved if she sleeps with the sleazy,sweaty potential investor,who smuggles "bonds" under the guise of an import company.Then it's down to the waterfront for a seafood lunch and to find out who's playing that damn saxophone everywhere he goes..... :whistle:

The boy has finally lost the plot! ;)

:rofl2:

Spot on, mate !!! :lol:

Just it's not a corvette ..... ;)

Saga - House Of Cards

Rush - Moving Pictures

The Joe Perry Project - Let The Music Do The Talking

Heart - Passion Works

Blackfield - S/T

Toto - The Seventh One

Yeah, Jez I really like the Martin Page CD, reminds me of another band/vocalist but can't pin it down. Great westcoast style AOR.

Blackfield - S/T

Toto - The Seventh One

Yeah, Jez I really like the Martin Page CD, reminds me of another band/vocalist but can't pin it down. Great westcoast style AOR.

Reminds me in places of the great Marc Jordan, especially vocally.

VoiVod - NOTHINGFACE

Man, I forgot how weird this band was. But at least it's weird in a good way.