What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Loverboy - Get Lucky

Francis Dunnery - Man

Gary Hughes - Once & Future King 1&2

New England - S/T (Monster of an album)

Drive She Said ::

Real Life

I was lookin forward to this one. Drive She Said is one of the all-time best AOR bands and Mangold is a genius. But this CD is a bit disappointing compared to the classic debut and the compilation. The songs are not that strong and the production is flat. Not the classic I expected, still a good record, not a great one. I always try to judge a record honestly !!!

Just in case you were wondering... ;)

Real Life

I was lookin forward to this one. Drive She Said is one of the all-time best AOR bands and Mangold is a genius. But this CD is a bit disappointing compared to the classic debut and the compilation. The songs are not that strong and the production is flat. Not the classic I expected, still a good record, not a great one. I always try to judge a record honestly !!!

Hey B.C. The debut is an absolute classic,Agreed !!!!!

Real Life

Hey B.C. The debut is an absolute classic,Agreed !!!!!

I am sadly, but totally unfamiliar with them. I just copied Freaky's review to mess with you. Any guitar in it? I like AOR with decent guitar in it (contrary to popular belief...).