What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Spinnin' at this minute is Slaughter -" Stick It Live "

For some reason I wanted to play Stick It To Ya, but I have just discovered that I only have that on vinyl.....

Does anyone know where I can get one cheap on CD :whistle::lol:

I think someone else was asking for this rareity - can't for the life of me remember who or where it was. I have a copy going for £50 if you want it! :whistle:

:wtf: :bsflag: :tsk: That is 49 more that what I would pay for it........ :unsure: Is that a Japanese Gold Disc and autographed by the entire band or the common disc that you can get dirt cheap on eBay or Amazon :unsure: .

PLEASE REPLY NOW...........Have not heard that one for awhile :lol:

It is the limited edition Platinum & Diamond encrusted version, with lovely little gold inlays that has been pressed against the front bottoms of all the members of the band - You can have it for £45 - Still interested?

PLEASE REPLY NOW :lol:

:rofl2:

REPLYING NOW....

Did any of their bum hairs stick to the disc :unsure: If so, I will consider it ...If not, we will need to negotiate on that price so I will make an offer of 1 pound.

PLEASE REPLY NOW

Yes! Hairs all over it and not from the back bottom either - 1 pound each hair = £36

<_< You are trying to rip me off asking for 36 pound....I'm going to search eBay and Amazon for another copy of this CD with pubic hair stuck all over it.......and I am not going to spend more than 3 pound :angry: That's with shipping included.......So there :P .

I am now going to list you in the Bad Sellers thread and warn people to avoid you :lol:

Sod ya then - I know someone here that will buy it from me - Samboras sock or whatever his name is! And he will get it cheaper as he is English! :butt:

Back on topic sorry!!!

Me too :lol:

Paul Shortino's The Cutt - Sacred Place

Southern Gentlemen - Third Time Is The Charm

THE DEADTHINGS - BOTH CDS

ww.myspace.com/thedeadthings

Mine are finally waiting for me when I get home today... there was a mix-up with my address on the envelope but they're finally in my home, so guess what I'm listening to tomorrow morning!!! :D

Masterplan - mk 2

also today:

House of Lords - world upside down - i avoided this last year as i didnt like the clips.. but what is it with this album? sounds like two albums in one! The first 7 songs i dont like at all, but the final 6 are great! Strange.

Koritni - lady luck... kinda blandish Aussie rock, but one really cool stand out track "Heaven Again"

EXODUS - The Atrocity Exhibition (samples)

I sure hope I'm wrong about this one (having pre-ordered it) but this is not coming close to living up to either the hype from the band, nor their last album. Some longer songs & a slightly less aggressive sound, along with weak sounding drums leave me disappointed...

L7 - BRICKS ARE HEAVY

"Shitlist" is my song of the day too! :angry:

Venom - CAST IN STONE: EXPANDED EDITION

The Cult - CEREMONY

The Cursed - ROOM FULL OF SINNERS

Zion's Abyss - T.A.L.E.S.

Demons & Wizards - TOUCHED BY THE CRIMSON KING

Symphorce - TWICE SECOND

Die Happy - S/T

Judas Priest - ROCKA ROLLA

L7 - SMELL THE MAGIC

Koritni - lady luck... kinda blandish Aussie rock, but one really cool stand out track "Heaven Again"

Wow! So that heap of shit is Aussie? I'd heard it earlier this year and hated it severely, assuming they were just some shitty band from maybe the US or something, but when I saw Tuff a few couple of months later I was standing at the bar with Lindsay and I saw a sign or something... a banner or add for Kortini and I was all like wtf? Is that the same band that released 'Lady luck'?? Are they Aussie? WTF? My question is now answered. Terrible album, IMO.

Anyway, on subject:

Just Surrender - 'We're in like sin'

The Deadthings - 'Who killed holly would'