Poison - Greatest Hits

Harem Scarem - Mood Swings

Tango Down - Take 1

Firehouse - s/t

TOWER CITY "A Little Bit Of Fire"

TOTO "Falling In Between"

Tesla - Mechanical Resonance

FRONTLINE - The Seventh Sign

Hey Tim, what do you think? Pretty heavy, hey? Songs 3 and 9 are my faves. I thought it was another great disc.

My listening this morning:

Black Rose 'Walk it like you talk it' and Raw Silk - s/t ; love both these discs, especially Black Rose.

Hey Geoff, Well you know my thoughts on FRONTLINE, & "Seventh Sign" is hardly a classic album with a good few fillers, but credit where it's due as I love the tune "Where's the Love" & the opening track's pretty good. But that Journey cover is pointless, is just a clone of the original...

Now Playing:-

CHICAGO - XXX

FRONTLINE - The Seventh Sign

Hey Tim, what do you think? Pretty heavy, hey? Songs 3 and 9 are my faves. I thought it was another great disc.

My listening this morning:

Black Rose 'Walk it like you talk it' and Raw Silk - s/t ; love both these discs, especially Black Rose.

Hey Geoff, Well you know my thoughts on FRONTLINE, & "Seventh Sign" is hardly a classic album with a good few fillers, but credit where it's due as I love the tune "Where's the Love" & the opening track's pretty good. But that Journey cover is pointless, is just a clone of the original...

Now Playing:-

CHICAGO - XXX

Zon - Back down to Earth

My first spin. I hope it is as phantastic as the Astral Projector !?!?

Right now:

Warrant -- ULTRAPHOBIC

Just finished:

Probot - S/T

Jon Oliva's Pain -- TAGE MAHAL

At home:

Roko - Open Invitation

In the car:

Agent - Evidence

today were

The Hooters----comp

Shadowman--Dangles

Chicago 30

Dare-Silence

JSTarship---a mix of early to later stuff

Hoobastank ~ "The Reason" ........ over and over and over and over...lol

Was that song a hit in the US? It was a massive hit here... well after the CD came out. I'd had it for ages and I LOVED that song - by far my fave, and then one day i heard it on the radio at work. That was back when I was at my old job and they played the radio all day... but eventually it got to number 1 and stayed there for ages and I suffered a large dose of overkill, sadly. Today I still love the song, but radio killed it a bit for me.

Interesting point: Does anyone have The Exies album, 'Head for the door'? Pretty good disc, but there is one stunning song at the end - 'Tired of you', which is a dead-ringer for 'The Reason'... but IMO even better. Anyone know it?

Sorry to drag on. My listenings:

Just Surrender - 'If these streets could talk' ; she is now pregnant and we are in love. Because it only goes for 36mins and my car trip is about 40-45mins 'Our work of art' always gets played twice. That song leads me to disrepair. I love the last song, all of them! Love it!

Quota - 'Stick to your guns'

Hoobastank ~ "The Reason" ........ over and over and over and over...lol

Was that song a hit in the US? It was a massive hit here... well after the CD came out. I'd had it for ages and I LOVED that song - by far my fave, and then one day i heard it on the radio at work. That was back when I was at my old job and they played the radio all day... but eventually it got to number 1 and stayed there for ages and I suffered a large dose of overkill, sadly. Today I still love the song, but radio killed it a bit for me.

I don't usually listen to the radio here. So I don't know how much air play it got. I guess I had caught the video on VH1 or something......because I did recognize the song in the store. Just couldn't put a finger on who or what it was....

Don't know why......but it just hit me right between the eyes tonight.....and has continued to... :blink: