What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

I'm at home trying to work & my neighbours are making a whole load of noise. So I've decided to make some back. Playing:

DEICIDE - Scars of the Crucifix (loudly)

:2up:

Went to mp3.com and watched the video for Default's "Count On Me"...excellent song...AND.....while I was there pulled up the new Enya video for "Amarantine"!!!!!!! :D

My noisy neighbours have been pissing me off all day, & have thrown all their trash into my garden. So now they can (at a high volume) listen to:-

OBITUARY - The End Complete

A wicked little compilation I made for my brother and now a mate at work... just gave it a test-run on the way to work. The whole idea was to give him a taste of Funeral for a Friend but for some reason the track didn't carry over onto the disc. (:(). Still, an awesome compliation I must say (with a cheeky little surprise for him on the end :)):

1 the feel good drag - anberlin

2 tears don't fall - bullet for my valentine

3 happens all the time - cold

4 it only hurts - default

5 letters to you - finch

6 silver bullet - hawthorne heights

7 oh no - my american heart

8 I'm not okay (I promise) - my chemical romance

9 pretend - number one gun

10 already dead - silverstien

11 so I heard you joined a convent - spitalfield

12 we don't care any more - story of the year

13 under a killing moon - thrice

14 season - the academy is

15 I caught fire - the used

16 waiting - trapt

17 the war is over - trust co.

18 over you - acceptance

19 hearts on fire - stretch arm strong

20 an empty seat - summerhero

21 amtrak is for lovers - houston calls

22 riot in everyone - crashdiet

Just picked up Rufio 'The comfort of home' for $5 at lunch - sounds great.

I also bought Dan Reed's last CD, Aerosmith's 'Just push play' and Diffuser's 'Injury loves melody'.

The Diffuser is a great CD which I already own and love, but for $1 how could I pass it up??

Don't know if I'll ever listen to Aerosmith or Dan reed, but again, $1 each!!!

My noisy neighbours have been pissing me off all day, & have thrown all their trash into my garden.  So now they can (at a high volume) listen to:-

I know how you feel.... when my old neighbours used to piss me off I went straight for the OVERKILL.... is music a great thing? So many great uses.

My noisy neighbours have been pissing me off all day, & have thrown all their trash into my garden.  So now they can (at a high volume) listen to:-

I know how you feel.... when my old neighbours used to piss me off I went straight for the OVERKILL.... is music a great thing? So many great uses.

Good call. I used that very same band to give them an alarm call this morning @ 7.30 a.m:

OVERKILL - The Years of Decay (song: "Skullcrusher")

In my car I have:-

KHYMERA - A New Promise (Am LOVING this CD)

The Brave -Battle Cries

Wig Wam - Hard To Be A Rock 'n' Roller...In Kiev

Roadmaster - Hey World

Khymera - A New Promise

I'm listening to a HUGE bunch of Bon Jovi demos - man a lot of these really suck!!!

'Love is war' is a brilliant track, but aside from that I'm mostly hearing decent to awful tracks, with nothing else really blowing my mind. 'Rosie' is a great song either way you look at it and it's cool to hear a version with Jon on vocals, even with awful sound, but their version of 'Does anybody really fall in love' is pretty awful... yeah, overall a pretty poor collection of songs and generally I can see why they've been left off discs.

Chalice - 'Shotgun alley' ; not quite the CD I thought it'd be. HUGE amount of fillers, a few killers but not one of my faves at all. Disappointing considering what I'd heard so far about this...

Chevelle - discography ; Yeah, this really ain't my thing. Won't be listening to these guys again.

Def Leppard ; a bunch of demos and unreleased tracks. As with Bon Jovi, very poor songs. They are so slow and boring in majority. Disappointing again.

Earshot - 'Two' ; Wow, these guys are pretty cool. Fans of Finch's debut, take note. This is the slower type heavy nu-metal which I don't always dig, but these guys are good. Melodic with great choruses. Yeah, good band. I like.