What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

The Complete Babys back catologue!

God was this a great band or what. All their albums are TOTAL class!!!

:agree::agree:

Being in an extravagant mood I have two CD's for the car today:-

Santers - Racing Time ( for coming in to work)

Prism - Young and Restless ( for going home to)

Golden Farm - Angel's Tears

Flagship - Maiden Voyage

Gravy Train - A Ballad of a peaceful Man

I haven't heard this one for ages ... !

VICTORY "Temples Of Gold"   :anon:

Why are you ashamed to be listening to this marvel in hard rock history?

LOL No Geoff i'm not ashamed, i've just made a mistake with the smyley !!! Temples Of Gold is a great album !

:lol: Cool mate, I was a little alarmed as I was pretty sure you had good taste. :) Good to have it clarified.

Anyway, again I'm listening to Hedley - s/t. This album is just f*cking awesome. 11 tracks, all of which I just love. Cannot find a fave, and certainly no duds at all.

Yesterday, listened to another fave, Hotshot.

Just listened to Hinder and Hedley again on the way home. Man, I just can't pick a fave. I listen to Hinder and think, 'Yeah, I love these heartfelt, well written lyrics and the songs are so awesome and hook-friendly. This must be my fave.'

Then I put on Hedley and the thing knocks me the f*ck out of the water again. Not as good lyrically, but this is good time melodic rock n'roll and I love every second of it. Cool, fun lyrics and more hooks than I think I've heard on a disc all year, it's so damn catchy. I haven't heard an album of this style this good since SR-71's last one and I honestly cannot get enough of it.

Hinder and Hedley have sure as hell made the end of the year a MASSIVE finish. I think most here will prefer Hinder, but I hope people enjoy Hedley too as I think both are just great.

Also, just listening to Line of Fire now which might be another late surprise. Pretty cool stuff.

BAD HABIT - HearSay

It's taken a long time but this has grown on me. NOBODY does melody like this band, their tunes are full of hooks & sweeping melodies - & the verses are always as sensational as their choruses...

BAD HABIT - HearSay

It's taken a long time but this has grown on me.  NOBODY does melody like this band, their tunes are full of hooks & sweeping melodies - & the verses are always as sensational as their choruses...

TIM (2)

Was quite surprised that this took you so long (well a few weeks) to really get into this. I liked it virtually straight away. I love the way they have toughned up the guitars yet those classy Keys are still there underneath it all to still give it LOADS of melody, yet still retaining a very powerful sound (I Can't Help Myself being a prime example). Love it!!!!

Anyways today:

Balance II - S/T

Prisoner - Blind

Toto - S/T

Yngwie Malmsteen - Trilogy

Hybrid Ice - No Rules

Great tunes !!!!

BAD HABIT - HearSay

It's taken a long time but this has grown on me.  NOBODY does melody like this band, their tunes are full of hooks & sweeping melodies - & the verses are always as sensational as their choruses...

TIM (2)

Was quite surprised that this took you so long (well a few weeks) to really get into this. I liked it virtually straight away. I love the way they have toughned up the guitars yet those classy Keys are still there underneath it all to still give it LOADS of melody, yet still retaining a very powerful sound (I Can't Help Myself being a prime example). Love it!!!!

Hey Jez,

I still don't think it comes close to "After Hours" or "Revolution", & I do love the 80's sounding tunes the best, but is great to have them back. Tunes like "I Cant Help Myself" are great but just miss the killer chorus IMO. Love the powerful guitar, & the great verses, but the modern choruses are not quite to my tastes. I can't seem to stop playing the album though....

Now spinning:-

BLUE TEARS - Dancin' on the Back Streets