What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

TNT - All the Way to the Sun

This is almost impossible to play all the way through, it's so patchy. I do love "Sometimes" & "The Letter", but there are just so many better albums this year than this one IMO....

TNT - All the Way to the Sun

This is almost impossible to play all the way through, it's so patchy.  I do love "Sometimes" & "The Letter", but there are just so many better albums this year than this one IMO....

Agreed, this album still sits about 17th on my list I think - but I have 30 melodic rock albums so far this year which I think are great, so this is about middle range of the best. But at 17th spot, I still love it so there are a lot of gems this year.

Listened to Gemeni 5 'Babylon rockets' this afternoon too.

DON BARNES "Ride The Storm" (I've just post cover art by myself in the cover section)

KHYMERA 2005 ( more I listen to it more I like it )

DEICIDE - Once Upon the Cross

Not ideal for first thing in the morning, but was the only CD I'd left in my car from yesterday.

:banger:

Today:

Emerald Rain - 'Sleepwalk' (great disc, tracks 7,8,9 are such an awesome close to the disc!!! KIller tunes.)

Airless - '2nd round' (far and away the single-most overlooked disc of 2005. IMO, as good as 91 Suite, but who has heard it???)

Surrender - 'Better late than never' (just awesome)

Gypsy Rose - s/t (another gem of 2005 - man there are some killer riff-driven hard rockers on this one...)

Thousand Foot Krutch - 'Phenomonun' (I really didn't spell that right... but great disc)

10 Years - 'The autumn effect' (Hmmm, don't think this is really my thing. Very slowly paced, need a few more up-tempo heavy rockers. Decent, and thanks for the recommendation Lonnie, but not my fave of the year. :))

UFO - Strangers In The Night ( always on a Friday night! ) :chug:

Prime Time - Free the Dream

What a phantastic album, unfortunately totally underrated !

:banger::dance:

Price/Sulton

Hot Shot

91 Suite---hmmmm, I hope this one grows on me??? :o