What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

TIM - I am awaiting this one - sounds really excellent from the bits i've heard. End of October I think!!!

Hey Jez,

It is a real surprise, especially as I'd read the PC69 comparisons but it's really nowhere near as heavy as they are - & has loads of keys. Not a great fan of Kiske's vocals but the song-writing sure makes up for it. The title-track is as catchy as hell....

Place Vendome - PLACE VENDOME

Kiske can say all he wants that he didn't intend to be involved in a hard rock album

and that he was tricked into thinking it would be more AOR....but this is awesome!

His voice sounds sooo good with heavier guitar and good songwriting.

:banana:

Listening to some cdbaby releases....

Right now a cool synth band called Fiction8.....

3 Seperate Loverboy Gigs from 81, 84 and more recently '05 -they still sound great aswell.

Allen/Lande - The Battle (Of Course)

Girl - Sheer Greed

In the apartment, it's SHY TIGER: "Tails Out" making me purr.

In the truck, it's BON JOVI: "Have a Nice Day" making me, well, have a nice day!! :)

In the truck, it's BON JOVI: "Have a Nice Day" making me, well, have a nice day!! :)

Boy......talk about a 'grower'. I am loving this more and more with every listen.

Tonight the cuts that are 'getting' to me are "Novacaine" and "Story Of My Life"...

And of course "Dirty Little Secret".......that will get the 'repeat' button hit on it!!! LOVE the guitar riff and the big drums in it!!

No....ok....."Unbreakable" just came on......I'm done for. SOOOOOOOOOO love this one!!! :dance:

On the way to work listened to:

Dope - Rough as nuts, but a few pretty cool songs.

Straylight Run - Ended up skipping through most the songs out of boredom.

My Chemical Romance - Actually pretty cool. Some catchy riffs and good songs.

Yesterday it was the Funeral For a Friend bonanza - listened to both those albums. Both very good, and musically excellent. Very impressive.

This afternoon on the way back from work I think I'll join a couple of the rest of you and do Bon Jovi's 'Have a nice day' again. I quite like that one...