Song of the Day

66 mustang

As Is - Van Halen

I'm glad I'm not the only one here who thinks this one is an awesome song. :tumbsup:

Glad I`m not the only one too :tumbsup:

Stay Frosty - Van Halen

Loving this track, great guitar, my step daughter and I have just been playing guitar with the pool cues in the lounge window in full view of the passing traffic :guitbannana:

Stay Frosty - Van Halen

Loving this track, great guitar, my step daughter and I have just been playing guitar with the pool cues in the lounge window in full view of the passing traffic :guitbannana:

The solos in this song are insane, love 'em. :beerbang:

My pick tonight:

Beautiful Girls - Van Halen :)

BBABH - Ive Got You

You seriously like that song?! You criticise stuff like "Memories" (on the Magnificent) and "Life To Die For" (by Treat) for being too cheesy, then rate this? I can only assume it's some sort of piss-take, piss-weak vocals and a cringeworthy chorus that ends in some big gay singalong. Westlife have written better ballads.

BBABH - Ive Got You

You seriously like that song?! You criticise stuff like "Memories" (on the Magnificent) and "Life To Die For" (by Treat) for being too cheesy, then rate this? I can only assume it's some sort of piss-take, piss-weak vocals and a cringeworthy chorus that ends in some big gay singalong. Westlife have written better ballads.

You mean Westlife and copied better ballads.........surely?!

BBABH - Ive Got You

You mean Westlife and copied better ballads.........surely?!

[/quote

Orphaned Land - Halo Dies

:banger:

(Just back from a week in Tunisia and for some reason couldn't get this song out of my head all week.)