First Spin Impressions

JustJason

Judas Priest "Nostradamus"

Ok Just listened to both CDs.. And I must agree with what's been said.. It IS good?? But if You are expecting "Painkiller" or "Screaming For Vengeance" You will be SORELY disappointed.. There is ALOT more orchestration and Prog metal influences on this than Anything they have ever done.. Now that's not a BAD thing really, as I DID enjoy listening to this, though I think I will have to give it a couple more spins and let it grow on Me.....

Overall I give it a... 7/10.. Not great, but it doesn't suck either...... :headbanger:

Backed...Let's see what Brutha Keef has to say bout it... :beerbang:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Just listened to both CDs.. And I must agree with what's been said.. It IS good?? But if You are expecting "Painkiller" or "Screaming For Vengeance" You will be SORELY disappointed.. There is ALOT more orchestration and Prog metal influences on this than Anything they have ever done.. Now that's not a BAD thing really, as I DID enjoy listening to this, though I think I will have to give it a couple more spins and let it grow on Me.....

Overall I give it a... 7/10.. Not great, but it doesn't suck either...... :headbanger:

Yep yep I am waiting for His impression Myself actually..... :tumbsup:

Here's the review from blabbermouth.. While I do NOT agree with the original review?? Alot of the comments are dead on....

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...x?reviewID=1431

Yep yep I am waiting for His impression Myself actually..... :tumbsup:

Here's the review from blabbermouth.. While I do NOT agree with the original review?? Alot of the comments are dead on....

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...x?reviewID=1431

Backed on both counts :beerbang: ...Though Keef,IMO,writes a much better review on music...maybe it's cause I've read so many of his posts...but he is a Hell of a writer....Plus he don't BS ya..... :drink:

Thanks for all the nice words fellas. :wub:

Sadly, I do not possess a copy of NOSTRADAMUS yet but once I get my hands on it ye shall hear my thoughts upon it!!

My take on Nostradamus is that I like it but don't love it. I have the deluxe edition which comes in a nice book format about the size of a dvd case. Nice packaging and artwork. Not much of a storybook though. No meat about what the entire album is about and the predictions etc. It's more of what its like to be him. I guess that is the angle the band went for which is cool. I would have liked a bit more info on him though other than a short two page retrospect. All lyrics are represented. The music is great on disc one. It tires a bit on disc two. Well worth the price however and its good to hear new music from the Priest.

DISTURBED: "Indestructible"

One thing's for sure, previous fans of this band won't be disturbed by what the band is cranking out on this new CD, because it's pretty much a continuation of the last one, albeit with a bit more polish to the production that comes close to dulling their heavy edge, but manages to stop just short of doing so, leaving the band to sound like a million bucks while still remaining metal. I really liked "Ten Thousand Fists" and slightly prefer it over this newie as I think it's a bit more heavy/aggressive, but honestly, they're very similar, if not twins in sound/style, then at least kissing cousins.

Wow, another super busy weekend. I'll be very brief, with the hope to expand in other threads:

Motley Crue - 'Saints of Los Angeles' ; Good stuff. I admit there were some straight-up blatant fillers which actually surprised me, but there are also about 5-6 of Motley Crue's best songs since about 1989. So for that I loved it. I need more time to digest this, but my thumbs were up.

Touris - 'Big plans' ; very nice - almost like the AOR version of Roxus. His voice reminds me a lot of Juno and the songs were very strong, generally. A few fillers but overall I liked it.

Askari - s/t ; Ouch, pure crap AOR.

Big Dismal - 'Believe' ; by name and by nature. These guys sound like a lot of the modern rock bands did in 2003, like July For Kings etc and that whole sound. But this is pretty dismal and piss-poor overall.

My Land - 'The time is over' ; Wow, as I said elsewhere their new CD 'No man's land' has blown me away. My advice - stick to that one. I hate to say it, but this was terrible. Just poor, weak AOR.

Gypsy Pistoleros - 'Wild, beautiful, damned' ; A post from Jacob got me thinking why I hadn't heard these guys yet - a song in I knew why. I continued for about 5 or 6 songs before turning it off. The music is nice, but foreign vocal CDs just hold 0 appeal to me.

Agnes - 'When the night falls' ; WOW! I remember Tim and Jez talking about this one a few years ago, and now I know why. I loved this. Killer melodic hard rock with female vocals.

Blessed by a Broken Heart - s/t ; ARGH! Absolute CRAP! Heavy, heavy screamo stuff that just sounds like I Killed the Prom Queen. Awful, turned it off after a couple of songs.

Blessed By a Broken Heart - 'Pedal to the metal' ; Wow, wow wow! What a turnaround. People are going to love this thing! I forget what Tim (2) called these guys, but I'd call this modern hair metal. What a sound. It has keys, 80's synth-type drums on occasion, big choruses, juicy riffs, solos in every song - it's is pure 80's hard rock - BUT, it also has a couple of screamo parts (mostly towards the end of the album) and it still has that slight modern vibe. But man, those keys and the solos are bringing it back to the 80's. This is a must for all, imo. Reminds me of Bullet for my Valentine, I guess. Killer.

Shinedown - 'Sound of madness' ; Wow. I admit it, I had fully written these guys off. They proved me a fool, though, because this album kicked my ass. Maybe not quite as excited as Lennie is about it, but it's very good and 1000 times better than the other two combined.

Throw the Fight - 'In pursuit of tomorrow' ; Oh wow, what a delicious disc!!! A MUST for Silverstein fans. This sound was big just a couple of years ago - the borderline screamo. I still adore this stuff when done well, and this ranks right up there with the best of Silverstein and Funeral for a Friend's heavier side. Hugely recommended to fans of the heavier side of modern rock.

Kids in the Way - 'Apparition of melody' ; I remember someone talking about these guys on the board and man do I wish I listened then. This album is good solid catchy modern rock but...

Kids in the Way - 'A love hate masquerade' ; ... is f*cking magnificent!!! This album is SO good. I can't wait to hear it again. Killer modern melodic hard rock. Had me hooked from the first moment. Love it!!!

Empty Crush - 'Social outlaw' ; this had a great song early on and got me into thinking it might be a good Hinder/TOAD style disc - but it's not. Something like 17 songs and I was praying for it to end before halfway. Crap, bland modern rock.

Midnight to Twelve - 'XII' - damn the second song was great!! A few other great tunes and I don't think I paid to much attention to this, but I want to hear it again. It sounded good, if not a little too safe for modern rock.

In Fiction - 'The Forecast' ; new Aussie band that sounds a lot like Spitalfield/Acceptance. A few gems, a few average songs. Overall, pretty standard. I wouldn't flock out to buy it.

We the Kings - s/t ; Loved it. Dime a dozen band that sounds like Crash Romeo and Run Kid Run (and a million others) but the fact is, as long as they write good songs they have me hooked. And there were some KILLER songs on this. I enjoyed it a lot.

Souls of We - 'Let the truth be known' ; I have to admit I turned this off after a few songs and will return to it later... but the reason I turned it off is because it was crap.

Wow, another super busy weekend. I'll be very brief, with the hope to expand in other threads:

Motley Crue - 'Saints of Los Angeles' ; Good stuff. I admit there were some straight-up blatant fillers which actually surprised me, but there are also about 5-6 of Motley Crue's best songs since about 1989. So for that I loved it. I need more time to digest this, but my thumbs were up.

Touris - 'Big plans' ; very nice - almost like the AOR version of Roxus. His voice reminds me a lot of Juno and the songs were very strong, generally. A few fillers but overall I liked it.

Big Dismal - 'Believe' ; by name and by nature. These guys sound like a lot of the modern rock bands did in 2003, like July For Kings etc and that whole sound. But this is pretty dismal and piss-poor overall.

My Land - 'The time is over' ; Wow, as I said elsewhere their new CD 'No man's land' has blown me away. My advice - stick to that one. I hate to say it, but this was terrible. Just poor, weak AOR.

Gypsy Pistoleros - 'Wild, beautiful, damned' ; A post from Jacob got me thinking why I hadn't heard these guys yet - a song in I knew why. I continued for about 5 or 6 songs before turning it off. The music is nice, but foreign vocal CDs just hold 0 appeal to me.

Agnes - 'When the night falls' ; WOW! I remember Tim and Jez talking about this one a few years ago, and now I know why. I loved this. Killer melodic hard rock with female vocals.

Blessed by a Broken Heart - s/t ; ARGH! Absolute CRAP! Heavy, heavy screamo stuff that just sounds like I Killed the Prom Queen. Awful, turned it off after a couple of songs.

Blessed By a Broken Heart - 'Pedal to the metal' ; Wow, wow wow! What a turnaround. People are going to love this thing! I forget what Tim (2) called these guys, but I'd call this modern hair metal. What a sound. It has keys, 80's synth-type drums on occasion, big choruses, juicy riffs, solos in every song - it's is pure 80's hard rock - BUT, it also has a couple of screamo parts (mostly towards the end of the album) and it still has that slight modern vibe. But man, those keys and the solos are bringing it back to the 80's. This is a must for all, imo. Reminds me of Bullet for my Valentine, I guess. Killer.

Shinedown - 'Sound of madness' ; Wow. I admit it, I had fully written these guys off. They proved me a fool, though, because this album kicked my ass. Maybe not quite as excited as Lennie is about it, but it's very good and 1000 times better than the other two combined.

Throw the Fight - 'In pursuit of tomorrow' ; Oh wow, what a delicious disc!!! A MUST for Silverstein fans. This sound was big just a couple of years ago - the borderline screamo. I still adore this stuff when done well, and this ranks right up there with the best of Silverstein and Funeral for a Friend's heavier side. Hugely recommended to fans of the heavier side of modern rock.

Kids in the Way - 'Apparition of melody' ; I remember someone talking about these guys on the board and man do I wish I listened then. This album is good solid catchy modern rock but...

Kids in the Way - 'A love hate masquerade' ; ... is f*cking magnificent!!! This album is SO good. I can't wait to hear it again. Killer modern melodic hard rock. Had me hooked from the first moment. Love it!!!

Empty Crush - 'Social outlaw' ; this had a great song early on and got me into thinking it might be a good Hinder/TOAD style disc - but it's not. Something like 17 songs and I was praying for it to end before halfway. Crap, bland modern rock.

Midnight to Twelve - 'XII' - damn the second song was great!! A few other great tunes and I don't think I paid to much attention to this, but I want to hear it again. It sounded good, if not a little too safe for modern rock.

In Fiction - 'The Forecast' ; new Aussie band that sounds a lot like Spitalfield/Acceptance. A few gems, a few average songs. Overall, pretty standard. I wouldn't flock out to buy it.

We the Kings - s/t ; Loved it. Dime a dozen band that sounds like Crash Romeo and Run Kid Run (and a million others) but the fact is, as long as they write good songs they have me hooked. And there were some KILLER songs on this. I enjoyed it a lot.

Souls of We - 'Let the truth be known' ; I have to admit I turned this off after a few songs and will return to it later... but the reason I turned it off is because it was crap.

is that all in one wkend?

Saturday was busy for geoff by the looks, but not sure what he did on sunday...

I listened to maybe 1 or 2 New albums on the wkend , and that wasnt enough time to properly get a feel for them, let alone 20ish...

I listened to maybe 1 or 2 New albums on the wkend , and that wasnt enough time to properly get a feel for them, let alone 20ish...

My wife went out shopping on Saturday with friends and then on Sunday she went to visit old school friends up the coast. I have no car. I heard A LOT of CDs over the weekend. As per the title of the thread, though, these are just my first spin impressions. I have to admit, though, if I'm not good for anything else I can get a pretty excellent gauge on an album immediately. One more:

Trustgame - s/t ; sloppy modern rock which was on the verge of being switched off until track 4 hit my ears. Probably the best song I heard in the last few days. Stunning. The rest... just bland crap. Kind of reminds me of Evans Blue's CD from last year. Average as sin but 'Q' was in my top 3 songs of the year.

Avantasia - the scarecrow

This is very different to the two previous Avantasia albums. Similar vibe, but different sound. I really think this one is going to be a grower, as it didnt really settle in the first few spins. Its only starting to develop now.

Im not sure what the storyline is this time, and i really dont care - but either way the lyrics are decent and emotive.

Of note is that the amazing "The Story aint over" off the Lost in Space pt 1 ep didnt make this album. This song must be heard!

This could possibly be my album of the year depending how much it grows on me. The album begins with a few typical Avantasia epics which are awesome, before the nice commerical rocker "Carry me over" which has a slight modern vibe to it.

"What kind of love" changes pace with an almost girly power ballad...something like... i duno... Celine Dion with balls? A duet between Sammet and some chick and is a fantastic song.

Jorn sounds right at home on the rocking "Another angel down", before the moody Alice Cooper song "The toy master" comes in - ive no idea what these lyrics are about.

The next two songs are a little filler to me, but "I dont believe in your love" picks the album up with a singalong rocker.

The single and title track finishes the album brilliantly. Its a simple song, but damn its good. Tobias you are a legend.

Khymera - the greatest wonder

This is a really "nice" album. High quality aor, however... too nice. Its more consistent then the awesome "A new promise", but doesnt have the awesomeness. I think a few of the big choruses and hooks are missing, and Ward doesnt scream out as much as before.

However its still a great listen all teh way through with some of my highlights being: "Since You Went Away", "No Sacrifice".. but hey theyre all pretty much the same amount of excellence.

And another thing - this is a really crap album cover. Who let an infant loose in photoshop?

Def Leppards - songs from Sparkle lounge

Im a little dissappointed with this album. I still really like it, but its still not the album i was wanting from them at this stage.

Overall i dont hear much X, but rather a combination of Euphoria and Yeah, with a hint of Slang.

Song of the album so far is "Go". "Nine Lives" is fun, but slightly annoying and i dont think its a strong track, and not worthy of being a single. It kinda seems out of place on the rest of the album.

Apparently "Cmon CMon" is going to be the next single.... WHY!? Sure its decent, but it doesnt do much for me. Its one of a few tracks which is their own original versions of Yeah style songs.

"Love" is a bit strange... this track would better suit a moody track by Robby Valentine. The rest of the album is that Euphoria/Yeah style, with "Cruise Control" being more Slang related with a bit of a groove. Another thing.. some of the riffs and guitars dont sound very Leppard towards the latter of this album.

My main problem with this album is that they seem to have lost a bit of their signature sound due to the flop that was Yeah. The guitar tones, the ruffs, the big backing vocals and harmonies just arnt up to their normal standards. There are too many cheaper simple songs i think. However it is good to have alot of energy all the way through and some solos which really rock out for the firs time in a while.

O yeh... stupid album title.

Greenwheel - 'Electric Blanket' ; Wow, this is really crap. I got their debut, 'Soma Holiday' a long, long time ago. Great solid disc. I didn't even know they'd recorded anything else but this was released in 2005 and is mellow as hell... just really bland songs. Not good.

Greenwheel - 'Bridges for burning' ; This is a little more like thier debut. It's only an EP, released in 2006 and although it didn't spark my interest to have any remaining interest in these guys, it is much better than the above album and kind of cool, like the decent debut. Not a band I'd recommend to others.

Kids in the Way - 'Safe from the losing fight' ; This is the debut from these guys. I like all their albums and this may even be slightly better than their second one. The latest one is the best, imo, but they've been consistent throughout. Good solid modern rock. My main issue with this one the very, very fragile vocals. Overall, pretty cool though

Motley Crue - Saints of Los Angeles

First of all, this sucker sounds MASSIVE, great drum sound, and the whole disc just sounds beefy! A couple songs jump out at me as being pretty decent, Down at the Whisky, the title track, MF of the year, and none of it's unlistenable. It's certainly not another Shout at the Devil or Dr. Feelgood, but it's got an in your face vibe.

That being said, I'm willing to bet that about 75% of this comes from outside influences (songwriting/production), and the other 25% from Nikki Sixx. Vince seems to be more about the money, Tommy acts like a child, and I can't tell for certain if Mick's even still alive.

Either way, I'm spinnin' it, and I ain't hatin' it. We'll see if it's a grower...

First of all, this sucker sounds MASSIVE, great drum sound, and the whole disc just sounds beefy! A couple songs jump out at me as being pretty decent, Down at the Whisky, the title track, MF of the year, and none of it's unlistenable. It's certainly not another Shout at the Devil or Dr. Feelgood, but it's got an in your face vibe.

That being said, I'm willing to bet that about 75% of this comes from outside influences (songwriting/production), and the other 25% from Nikki Sixx. Vince seems to be more about the money, Tommy acts like a child, and I can't tell for certain if Mick's even still alive.

Either way, I'm spinnin' it, and I ain't hatin' it. We'll see if it's a grower...

Backed. And well put Pete. Totally.

Harem Scarem - 'Hope' ; I actually feel sorry for the band beause, being their final album, people are automatically going to expect something amazing. No, they have no suddenly recorded their all-time best CD, but what they have done is recorded an EXCELLENT CD. I love this thing. Yes, it has a few down-tuned riffs which I never really like from Lesperance, but the songs are all strong with some truly brilliant choruses, and lots of them. I don't hate any song, and tracks 8-10 are simply magnificent; some of their best ever.

Journey - 'Revelation' (disc 2) ; Good stuff. I prefer these versions to the other versions I've heard of these songs. They haven't turned me into a sudden Journey maniac, but they're good.

Alesana - 'Where myth fades to legend' ; Good solid screamo disc. It's heavy, but still commercial in places. I like this stuff in small doses, and these guys caught me on a good day. Solid, but not everyone's cup of te.

Silent Rage - 'Four letter word' ; There were two good songs on this - the title track and was it 'Bona Fide'? I forget. There was a cool hard rocking song towards the end that was decent. Apart from that, the production sounds like shit, the band sound like a garage band, the vocals are strained and terrible and most the songs are well below average. Not good at all.

The Giant Leap - 'Another day rising' ; Wow, the first song on this thing was simply stunning. Overall, this is good emotive modern melodic rock. It's hard to pinpoint this band, but they are definitely worth checking out. I really liked this.

Ian Walsh - 'Please remember' ; The first half of this album is excellent. Good solid emotive modern rock with good hooks and sweet songs. The second half is a drop in quality, but overall this is a nice disc.

Blind vengeance - s/t ; Wow, sorry Harry but you sound horrid on this. Poor vocals aside, the songs aren't that good either. Not bad at all, just your pretty standard mid-80's hard rockers. A cool disc, but not one I can see myself spinning much.

Dreamtide - 'Dream and deliver' ; The question was, after a few average and bland albums, can these guys unsuck? The answer? No. IMO they suck more than ever. This sounded like a complete waste of time and I admit I turned it off after a few songs. I think I will officially retire from trying to like these guys.

This really RAWKED my world today......and after listening to it for the first time, I must say that it's EXCELLENT!!! Love it!!

Liquid Tension Experiment - S/T

First impression:

Yawn.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

Yeah I've heard this too, but I don't agree with you. It's a real 'heard-it-all-before' CD IMO, & I'm not a real big fan of Silverstein either so not too surprising I didn't like this.

By the way, you heard the new FUNERAL FOR A FRIEND tune? Has a wierd song-title but is a KILLER tune with a great chorus....

Yeah I've heard this too, but I don't agree with you. It's a real 'heard-it-all-before' CD IMO, & I'm not a real big fan of Silverstein either so not too surprising I didn't like this.

By the way, you heard the new FUNERAL FOR A FRIEND tune? Has a wierd song-title but is a KILLER tune with a great chorus....

No Gosh Midget F*cker! I had no idea where was a new FFAF tune... I will seek it out when I am alone with my PC again. Just had a quick look. The new song is called 'Waterfront Danceclub' and there is already a brand new album due out in September this year!!! It's to be called 'Memory And Humanity' and will see a return of the "harsh/screaming" vocals, sounding more like 'Casually Dressed and Deep in Conversation' than any other album. Wow, I cannot wait for this one!!! I loved the last disc, but missed the heaviness of the debut. I can't see this album being anything but f*cking fantastic.

As for Throw the Fight, I knew I'd pretty much be alone with my love for that band as it's a style no one else here ever seemed to embrace. Like with 'Sound Canvas' by Summerhero - I thought it was brilliant and no one even batted an eyelid. I just love this style of music done well, mostly due to the awesome lyrics about dudes creeping into their girlfriend's house, finding them f*cking another dude and then murdering them and watching their blood run down their tongues as they lick it up... I love that shit. :lol:

Anyway, some more new spins:

Rott Sox - s/t ; Wow, of all the bands I've heard compared to Skid Row / Sven Gali, these guys take the cake. Great little EP, this one. Loved it from start to finish.

Gotthard - 'B-Sides' ; So, so much shit on this, but when you finally get to the unreleased songs they're great - even better than a lot of what made it onto a couple of recent discs. I like the stuff I've never heard from the studio, but the rest is a waste of time.

Tony Mills - 'Vital designs' ; I discussed recently how I'd like to sit down with Steve Overland and tell him across the coffee table that he sucks. I'd like to do the same to Tony Mills. This is 100% better than 'The New Territory', but then again so is the turd I will drop around midday today. This is just boring heard-it-all-before hard rock and I will not listen to it again.

Scar Symmetry - 'Holographic Universe' ; Delicious!!! Through the years I have actually learnt to embrace some of the screaming vocals in places, though I still don't like the growling stuff. There is a bit of growling here, but those choruses are just f*cking lush, and the properly sung bits... man there is some beautiful stuff going on on this CD. The first song is amazing.

Jodi Bonjiovi - s/t ; This is typical throwaway female fronted 80's rock. Not awful, but totally forgettable. I won't bother spinning it again.

No Gosh Midget F*cker! I had no idea where was a new FFAF tune... I will seek it out when I am alone with my PC again. Just had a quick look. The new song is called 'Waterfront Danceclub' and there is already a brand new album due out in September this year!!! It's to be called 'Memory And Humanity' and will see a return of the "harsh/screaming" vocals, sounding more like 'Casually Dressed and Deep in Conversation' than any other album. Wow, I cannot wait for this one!!! I loved the last disc, but missed the heaviness of the debut. I can't see this album being anything but f*cking fantastic.

As for Throw the Fight, I knew I'd pretty much be alone with my love for that band as it's a style no one else here ever seemed to embrace. Like with 'Sound Canvas' by Summerhero - I thought it was brilliant and no one even batted an eyelid. I just love this style of music done well, mostly due to the awesome lyrics about dudes creeping into their girlfriend's house, finding them f*cking another dude and then murdering them and watching their blood run down their tongues as they lick it up... I love that shit. :lol:

Anyway, some more new spins:

Rott Sox - s/t ; Wow, of all the bands I've heard compared to Skid Row / Sven Gali, these guys take the cake. Great little EP, this one. Loved it from start to finish.

Gotthard - 'B-Sides' ; So, so much shit on this, but when you finally get to the unreleased songs they're great - even better than a lot of what made it onto a couple of recent discs. I like the stuff I've never heard from the studio, but the rest is a waste of time.

Tony Mills - 'Vital designs' ; I discussed recently how I'd like to sit down with Steve Overland and tell him across the coffee table that he sucks. I'd like to do the same to Tony Mills. This is 100% better than 'The New Territory', but then again so is the turd I will drop around midday today. This is just boring heard-it-all-before hard rock and I will not listen to it again.

Scar Symmetry - 'Holographic Universe' ; Delicious!!! Through the years I have actually learnt to embrace some of the screaming vocals in places, though I still don't like the growling stuff. There is a bit of growling here, but those choruses are just f*cking lush, and the properly sung bits... man there is some beautiful stuff going on on this CD. The first song is amazing.

Jodi Bonjiovi - s/t ; This is typical throwaway female fronted 80's rock. Not awful, but totally forgettable. I won't bother spinning it again.

Backed on The Rott Sox...great stuff!!!!! :banger:

I actually forgot the peice of shit I was listening to on the way to work today:

Feline Melinda - 'Morning dew' ; I honestly don't understand how a band with the talent and opportunity to record a full album can go into the studio and record such a waste of time. Even the most complete AOR fan is surely going to find this to be a tired peice of dogshit. Avoid like hell.

Motley Crue - SOLA

Upon first spin I think this thing rocks. Sure it's not as good as "Shout", "Too Fast" or "Feelgood" but for it being this late in the bands career I can't complain. "Face Down in the Dirt", "The Animal in Me", "Down at the Whisky", "SOLA", "MF of the Year" and "Goin' Out Swingin" all are great songs.

Judas Priest - Nostradamus

A concept album about Nostradamus. I knew going into this cd it was gonna be a different style for Priest and that is exactly what it is. Keyboards, Strings and cheesy lyrics. It's not horrible by any means but it's not great either. I'm one of those Priest fans that would prefer to hear the heavy shit like "Painkiller" so in some small way this album dissapoints, but on the other hand I'll give them props for trying something new and different. I'm sure this will take a quite a few more listens to fully appreciate.